AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
I ate pizza with chefcane with other knowledgeable posters before he was outed. Lol. A lot of Federer stories and UM stories. Nice enough and believable enough guy.

Advertisement
If nests comes, they all coming...he's the alpha of the group.

Unless the rumors are true about Miami not sending Chatfield a LOI, then obviously we not getting all 4. I still think we have a good chance with the other 3 as long as nesta ain't trolling and he announces Miami first.

Ivins is not getting info from staffs; in fact, he’s probably not getting info from anybody regarding the AH3.

Lol.

You can laugh, but it’s probably true. He might be hearing things from the Bama/UGA/LSU side, but we all know UM has been absolutely silent on this stuff for weeks.

“Miami staff feels optimistic”. Just a blatant lie?

Its all in the wording.

Here, try this on for size. If I write “As of this morning, all available indications are that the Miami staff is still feeling optimistic bout about landing at least one of the two cornerbacks.”

I could write that, right, here, right now, and it would be a truthful statement because there are enough qualifiers where I could have honestly gleaned that info just reading message boards.

So it would be accurate “reporting” because I’m basing it on “available indications” ie, resources available to me, which may only be the Internet.

Look for the weasely words or statements. They are free get out of jail cards.

Or... what if... hear me out... he actually has someone on staff telling them they are optimistic as of this morning? Ivins is more connected than everyone in this board except for Dee, and guess what? Dee has said for the past week the staff is optimistic

Miami feeling optimistic with both Surtain & Campbell....Miami not sending Chatfield an NLI Wednesday morning..Chatman & Ezzard pretty much told the staff they coming...Thinks Nesta sticks....so pretty much everything we already knew

So basically tomorrow will be the GOAT NSD or the worst? Ohhh mane. Epic morning in 24 hours

The worst why? Because we are signing a terrible class right?

It's a great class regardless in my eyes. Unfortunately we have hopes very high that we close with a homerun.

Stay tuned.

Campbell has been all Georgia since his OV there. Don't need to be an insider to figure dat one out a looong time ago. You think an OV to Miami, a school he has been around many times before, gonna sway him from his new love? F *** naw.

Give me any proof that he's been all Georgia.

Advertisement
Looking like it's Nesta with an outside shot at PS2.

I'm doing backflips if we close with the commits + PS2, Chatman, and Ezzard.

I ate pizza with chefcane with other knowledgeable posters before he was outed. Lol. A lot of Federer stories and UM stories. Nice enough and believable enough guy.

I'm saying mane...DSJ posts looking funny in the light

If nests comes, they all coming...he's the alpha of the group.

Unless the rumors are true about Miami not sending Chatfield a LOI, then obviously we not getting all 4. I still think we have a good chance with the other 3 as long as nesta ain't trolling and he announces Miami first.

It would be amazing if Nesta and chatfield put on UF hats, Tyson with a UGA one, and Surtain a Bama one....only for the CB's and Nesta to throw that chit on the ground and pull out Turnover Chains, leaving Chatfield and his girlfriend in Gainesville aka the pit of misery

Pure speculation on my part, but have the AH4 done everything in lockstep? I believe they were all scheduled to OV on the same day (IIRC one had a family obligation), and IIRC they are announcing together. Seems to me that that would be at least some indication that they are all going to the same school. i.e. Northwestern Redux.

Be shocking to get that much talent all from one school at the same time, but there's other schools with multiple prospects and they don't act with the same unity as these 4. Think these guys are fixing to shock the world tomorrow.

Anyone have any info to the contrary that these guys aren't all acting as a group?

Advertisement
Campbell has been all Georgia since his OV there. Don't need to be an insider to figure dat one out a looong time ago. You think an OV to Miami, a school he has been around many times before, gonna sway him from his new love? F *** naw.

Give me any proof that he's been all Georgia.

His dad is a Hurricane fan. He grew up a Hurricane fan. Even if he's 80/20 UGA maybe tomorrow morning he changes his mind

man, this is fun.

feel bad for the guys that get so worked up in their feelings & negativity that they cant just sit back and enjoy the pre-signing day drama.

we're sitting pretty with a helluva class already. looking forward to tomorrow

I still think we get Nesta + 1 of the Heritage CB's, but as a hypothetical: IF Nesta is trolling heavy and flips to Ufag, is Heritage on the blacklist?

Yeah, blacklisting one of the powerhouse schools would really generate support among the local high school community.

If Nesta flips and UM fails to land Surtain, Campbell and Chatfield, Rumph will have committed the Miami Hurricanes equivalent of George Costanza driving around the Yankees parking lot with the World Series trophy chained to the back of his car. He's trying to get shytcanned. I realize he isn't responsible for each player, but one of the reasons he was brought in was to strengthen UM's ties to AH. Missing on all 4, in-conjunction with the misses last year, is inexcusable.

Ultimately, Nesta will stick and I'm rolling with [MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION], we land Campbell.

Chatfield isn't getting a NLI to sign?

This reeks of desperation on some of our fans part should we not land him. Local guy, top 15 in the nation at his position, premiere football factory, part of a much wanted senior class, and we say go to hated UF? Yes, we have offered and if he wants to come there's a spot for him.

Advertisement
I wonder of CIS crashes tomorrow due to network traffic or did they clean that up after the Herbert commitment?!

This reeks of desperation on some of our fans part should we not land him. Local guy, top 15 in the nation at his position, premiere football factory, and part of a much wanted senior class. Yes, we have offered and if he wants to come there's a spot for him.

It ain't desperation if a Miami reporter tells the world that Chatfield isn't getting one.

Advertisement

This reeks of desperation on some of our fans part should we not land him. Local guy, top 15 in the nation at his position, premiere football factory, part of a much wanted senior class, and we say go to hated UF? Yes, we have offered and if he wants to come there's a spot for him.

We didnt do an in home visit with him.

For what it’s worth with Nesta, the Canes player said Nesta is coming and I have a buddy that knows of few Gator staff members and they don’t know where Nesta is going and he took that as he’s not going to Florida

They probably had Chatfield visit early because they knew they had to get a couple more DL and that they had limited time to do it. So they probably gave him an offer and said "you need to decide before _____, or we're going to have to recruit someone else."

Now that we got Miller, Chatman and it looks like Coburn, we might be booked up. Patke doing work probably took away Chatfield's spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back