AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
I think I will sign off for 24 hours. The constant guessing is getting to me.

This time tomorrow this board will either be a frenzy never seen before or the apocalypse

You can laugh, but it’s probably true. He might be hearing things from the Bama/UGA/LSU side, but we all know UM has been absolutely silent on this stuff for weeks.

“Miami staff feels optimistic”. Just a blatant lie?

Its all in the wording.

Here, try this on for size. If I write “As of this morning, all available indications are that the Miami staff is still feeling optimistic bout about landing at least one of the two cornerbacks.”

I could write that, right, here, right now, and it would be a truthful statement because there are enough qualifiers where I could have honestly gleaned that info just reading message boards.

So it would be accurate “reporting” because I’m basing it on “available indications” ie, resources available to me, which may only be the Internet.

Look for the weasely words or statements. They are free get out of jail cards.

Or... what if... hear me out... he actually has someone on staff telling them they are optimistic as of this morning? Ivins is more connected than everyone in this board except for Dee, and guess what? Dee has said for the past week the staff is optimistic

Maybe yes. Maybe no.

I have a feeling the leaks have been plugged fairly well.

You’ll always have people that might leak if it involves their self interest, but in terms of recruiting, I’m speculating he he might have some low level sources (people lower in the administrative ladder) but not anyone of any consequence. That’s my opinion generally of pay site reporters.

Why? For several reasons. Chief among them would be this: if I’m in the know working for the AD or Rick, and have been expressly forbidden from discussing recruits, how would it serve my interests to discuss recruiting prospects with a pay site”reporter” What’s in it for me? A lot of people don’t even look at them it’s real journalists, but shills to get paid subscribers.

What’s my upside to give out this info if I really know and I’m on the inside at UM?

Advertisement
DSJ was spitting out info on PS2 before it even came out. The visit and the time they were announcing was on point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If nests comes, they all coming...he's the alpha of the group.

Unless the rumors are true about Miami not sending Chatfield a LOI, then obviously we not getting all 4. I still think we have a good chance with the other 3 as long as nesta ain't trolling and he announces Miami first.

It would be amazing if Nesta and chatfield put on UF hats, Tyson with a UGA one, and Surtain a Bama one....only for the CB's and Nesta to throw that chit on the ground and pull out Turnover Chains, leaving Chatfield and his girlfriend in Gainesville aka the pit of misery

I couldn't handle all that lol

Ivins states staff isn’t sending Chatfield an NLI

I find this very interesting considering they offered him a couple months ago. Either Chat has disparaged the staff in some ways behind the scenes, has had some off field issues, or errrrybody wants to come and coaches want to make room for everyone. Any othe potential possibilities?

Maybe when he referred to UM coaches as "boys" in that interview the other day it turned Rick off.

Advertisement
Which is more likely, we sign TC or PS2 or this site crashes around 10am tomorrow?

Chatfield isn't getting a NLI to sign?

This reeks of desperation on some of our fans part should we not land him. Local guy, top 15 in the nation at his position, premiere football factory, part of a much wanted senior class, and we say go to hated UF? Yes, we have offered and if he wants to come there's a spot for him.

I call bull**** on that. No way u offer him, bring him in and try to convince him to come in unofficially and then not send one. This is all coming from ivins assumptions that richt didn’t ov bc chatfield didn’t say anything about it to him. If u want a shot at landing any of the four, you better send every one of them w an offer an nli

Ivins states staff isn’t sending Chatfield an NLI

I find this very interesting considering they offered him a couple months ago. Either Chat has disparaged the staff in some ways behind the scenes, has had some off field issues, or errrrybody wants to come and coaches want to make room for everyone. Any othe potential possibilities?

Maybe when he referred to UM coaches as "boys" in that interview the other day it turned Rick off.

Probably told them he wasn’t coming Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Campbell has been all Georgia since his OV there. Don't need to be an insider to figure dat one out a looong time ago. You think an OV to Miami, a school he has been around many times before, gonna sway him from his new love? F *** naw.

Give me any proof that he's been all Georgia.

Doesn't exist. The only proof is in the beat down droopy infertile minds of sadsack fringe UM fans.

Advertisement
For what it’s worth with Nesta, the Canes player said Nesta is coming and I have a buddy that knows of few Gator staff members and they don’t know where Nesta is going and he took that as he’s not going to Florida

You guys still acting like there's any doubt at all where Nesta is going? LOL

At the end of the day the staff put in the work and has us in positon to finish strong. Kids change their minds all the time and what happens on wednesday is what it is, I know we put in our best effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back