AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
So, again, basically: nobody really knows would be a summary of the last 10 posts. Or ten thousand. Which means anything could happen tomorrow.

Advertisement
I attended a chefcane pizza dinner along with a bunch of others before he was outed. Lol.

Every Friday night, we have Pizza night at our house. No UM insiders, players of CIS posters have ever been there, though.

Ivins states staff isn’t sending Chatfield an NLI

Curious to know if this is because we don’t want Chatfield, or if he just isn’t being receptive to our pitch.

Last edited:

Only getting Ezzard, Chatman and Nesta

Surtain and Campbell are unlikely. Surtain to Bama and UGA for Tyson. Miami still thinks they have a shot a Tyson because they haven't been told no

Coburn is unlikely. His brother is a coach at a Houston HS

How is it possible you and the poster above you have completely diff assessments on the article. He says they are optimistic you say basically that PS2 told Miami no

2nd poster was accurate - For Surtain, Miami is optimistic but folks close to the situation think bama wins out

For Campbell, Miami feel we have a chance but sources think uga.

Advertisement
I hope the staff keeping a low profile when giving Ivins info on purpose. Staff know we getting everybody and they just want to shock the world tomorrow!

Advertisement
For Surtain, Miami is optimistic but folks close to the situation think bama wins out

For Campbell, Miami feel we have a chance but sources think uga.

“Folks close to the situation” = I have no idea what I’m talking about, but I’m going to release an article because I have to.

Advertisement
Pretty funny how the only people who think we land PS2, Campbell and coburn are people in this group. Every other major recruiting site says we have little to no chance...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

We are 24 hours away and nobody knows anything.

Yup. Gotta say tho we are looking really good for Pat Jr. Mom's is proud to post those Miami pics.

She posted Clemson and Bama photos also. Y’all reading too much into that stiff.

yes, but those tweets were how "wonderful" the bama and clemson visits were. those tweets did not say the family loved bama or clemson, words they DID use with UM. ergo, all of them and coburn are going to Miami. who the **** cant see this?

Pretty funny how the only people who think we land PS2, Campbell and coburn are people in this group. Every other major recruiting site says we have little to no chance...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It’s more likely we don’t land them than we do. But there’s a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back