AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement

SOme reandom guy is going to break probably the biggest recruiting story for us in a while? Lol. No one will really know until Wed.

Random guy?!? It’s Phil!
Is that the guy who sings in the air of the night?

Down voted for besmirching the good name of Phil Collins

It's an honor, sir.

SOme reandom guy is going to break probably the biggest recruiting story for us in a while? Lol. No one will really know until Wed.

Random guy?!? It’s Phil!
Is that the guy who sings in the air of the night?

You’re thinking of Phil Collins...and it’s “In the Air Tonight” not “in the air of the night.”

9353_1.jpg

In the midst of all this..how about a shout out to the REAL winner in all this..ESPN...you talk about building suspence for tomorrow morning. Well they got it x100. Every UGA, Bama, LSU, UM, Clemson, and UF fan (not even including the casual recruiting fan) will be tuned in tomorrow to see where Campbell/Surtain Jr/Nesta will be headed. Talk about great ratings. You talk about dropping bags? Espn needs to slide a few these kids way for the ratings boost!

Advertisement
How bad would it suck if Sileo is Choad Wilson looking to stick one final dagger in UM fans?

Dan is a borderline homer. I doubt that is the case but would be a savage move.
That’s what would make it an incredible troll by Choad.

Last recruiting troll who had this sort of magic was RJHustle/BigConch. Conch had the entire Grassy community eating out of his furry troll hand before one of the Grassy mods called in Your Living Legend to solve the crime. Your Legend read 4 posts and immediately closed the case. Conch was finished and left in disgrace.

I remember that dude.

What a clown.

Was he the lawyer/agent from Broward who said he was tight/traveled with Federer?

no. i think that was chefcane. grassy legend.

the real insiders on that board were original canes fan, and random walk. met both of those guys years ago. pretty impressive, but chefcane was a walking joke

Advertisement
She didn’t follow Alabama either when she tagged them from their visit.

We have some serious detectives on this board. Signing day is almost here..... thank ****ing god. That is an interesting observation though. I tend to think he comes to Miami. As someone said, Richt sealed the deal with mom. That's an ole Bobby Bowden move.

Once LSU faded, PS2 became real prospect. Dismiss it if you want but saban cut daddy. It would matter to me why not this kid. I th8nk we have good shot with him.

because it is impossible to refuse Saban? How do you know it was just a courtesy interview that was done out of respect but he had no real intentions of coaching there? Maybe Saban offered him one of his 100 coaching/assistant positions to land his son and he said "nah"?.

Saban cut Sr when he was with the Dolphins. That is what I meant, not the bs interview.

gotcha

We have some serious detectives on this board. Signing day is almost here..... thank ****ing god. That is an interesting observation though. I tend to think he comes to Miami. As someone said, Richt sealed the deal with mom. That's an ole Bobby Bowden move.

Once LSU faded, PS2 became real prospect. Dismiss it if you want but saban cut daddy. It would matter to me why not this kid. I th8nk we have good shot with him.

because it is impossible to refuse Saban? How do you know it was just a courtesy interview that was done out of respect but he had no real intentions of coaching there? Maybe Saban offered him one of his 100 coaching/assistant positions to land his son and he said "nah"?.

Saban cut Sr when he was with the Dolphins. That is what I meant, not the bs interview.

gotcha

I heard Saban was upset he changed the pronunciation of his last name.

Advertisement

Random guy?!? It’s Phil!
This Phil?
7ae015c50664feeb67fdf87635a18e05.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

No, this one.....

View attachment 58121
View attachment 58122we sure its not this one???

Mystery solved

tenor.gif

Dan is a borderline homer. I doubt that is the case but would be a savage move.

Last recruiting troll who had this sort of magic was RJHustle/BigConch. Conch had the entire Grassy community eating out of his furry troll hand before one of the Grassy mods called in Your Living Legend to solve the crime. Your Legend read 4 posts and immediately closed the case. Conch was finished and left in disgrace.

I remember that dude.

What a clown.

Was he the lawyer/agent from Broward who said he was tight/traveled with Federer?

the real insiders on that board were original canes fan, and random walk. met both of those guys years ago. pretty impressive, but chefcane was a walking joke

Yeah, chefcane! Whatever happened to him, IIRC, he just sorta walked away? Why, idk?

Advertisement

I remember that dude.

What a clown.

Yeah, chefcane! Whatever happened to him, IIRC, he just sorta walked away? Why, idk?

Actual footage

InfamousSpiritedBangeltiger-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back