AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
This time of year brings out all the negative nancies and trolls.

Advertisement

SOme reandom guy is going to break probably the biggest recruiting story for us in a while? Lol. No one will really know until Wed.

Random guy?!? It’s Phil!
Is that the guy who sings in the air of the night?

You’re thinking of Phil Collins...and it’s “In the Air Tonight” not “in the air of the night.”

Not going in-home with Chatfield is peculiar.

Same with not having a lot of contact with Surtain until November.

No InHome means NO Offer. Period. After Rousseu they got that Georgia DE, Chapman. Thus, no In Home Visit. Kid is too small to play DE and too slow for LB. He is better suited to a 3/4.
Uh, no we didn't pull the rug out underneath a kid from American Heritage. It's more likely that we know he's going to Gainesville and his official visit was the last significant amount of resources we were going to throw his way.

Here what Randy Mansell just said
-I have rode it this long, I am not back off it at this point. I am staying with Tyson Campbell to UGA. I can assure you this is no slam dunk no matter what you read anywhere. You saw the UGA staff working him on twitter on Sunday. Almost all of that tells you what I continue to hear, that he is really thinking about this one. I am very curious where Surtain ends up. LSU feels really good and I am hearing so does Alabama. Good thing is both of these young man go first on ESPN in the morning

rusty arrogant *** is trying to cover his predictions up. god i hope tc doesn't go to ga. ga now thinks they are the greatest thing since breast implants.

How bad would it suck if Sileo is Choad Wilson looking to stick one final dagger in UM fans?

Dan is a borderline homer. I doubt that is the case but would be a savage move.
That’s what would make it an incredible troll by Choad.

Last recruiting troll who had this sort of magic was RJHustle/BigConch. Conch had the entire Grassy community eating out of his furry troll hand before one of the Grassy mods called in Your Living Legend to solve the crime. Your Legend read 4 posts and immediately closed the case. Conch was finished and left in disgrace.

I remember that dude.

What a clown.

Advertisement
LSU fans saying they were told they got PS2 and UGA fans saying they were told they got TC.i really hope our insiders are right.

Lol at insiders. It was a giant troll job. The guy ran off and “retired” before we even got to NSD. No one except the CI conspiracy theorists said we were getting any of these guys. Every site reported they weren’t talking much but sources say either LSU/Bama for Surtain and UGa for Campbell. Only our tinfoil hat wearing special needs posters took that to mean that the American Heritage Alliance hatched a huge plan to feed false info and spread lies so they could all commit to Miami on NSD with turnover chains and pyrotechnics and ****. No one was reporting it because it wasn’t the truth. It’s never that deep

Yeah.

Not a single credible "insider" has said anything to indicate these corners are coming here. It's been a deadly combo of fake sources and pure optimism on this board and it's whipped people into a frenzy. We've got fake insiders trolling and posters thinking if they're positive enough they can will signing all 4 into existence.

Multiple recruiting reporters with established sources: multiple sources say despite the kids not talking, it looks like bama or LSU for Surtain and Georgia for Campbell

CI Truthers: they don’t know ****! Feeding fake info! All Canes

Andrew Ivins, biggest Canes insider right now: crystal ball Campbell to UGA. Might have a chance at Surtain

CI Truthers: he doesn’t know ****! He’s guessing!

Random *** poster with no history of inside info and a Facebook post: Surtain coming and feel great on Campbell

CI Truthers: We getting everyone!! It’s happening!

Lord have mercy

So called Canes fans who’s ultimate goal at CIS is to patrionize and make fun of other Cane fans that show any kind of enthusiasm or hope with our Top 5 class. Lord have mercy. It’s sucks to be you.

I'm glad the negative, loser-mentality posters are outing themselves like this. You can tell these are the burger flippers in real life. Miserable at the world, always prepared to lose. I don't know what's going to happen, but I expect success. Just like I do in life.

I really hope you have more control over your own life than you do on a 18-year old recruit.

I'm glad the negative, loser-mentality posters are outing themselves like this. You can tell these are the burger flippers in real life. Miserable at the world, always prepared to lose. I don't know what's going to happen, but I expect success. Just like I do in life.

I really hope you have more control over your own life than you do on a 18-year old recruit.

the burger flipper comment really struck a nerve huh? Live your life brah. Really hope these guys sign with the U !

the burger flipper comment really struck a nerve huh? Live your life brah. Really hope these guys sign with the U !

Time for a new “clean” thread?

Advertisement

No nerves struck. You comparing your life to following recruiting just made me feel sorry for you.

Again, over the next 24 hours you'll see every local insider simply double-down on their most recent information (from before the Miami visit) since there's just no other real information to be had at this point. I doubt that anyone will be CB-ing anyone to Miami until tomorrow morning.

[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION]

did the weather permit this to happen last Saturday?

"Of course it does. You & your parents get to walk down the inter-coastal, down to the sand & look out over the ocean while Coach Richt and all the coaches put their arm around you & just talk about life, opportunities beyond football, and just family in general while listening to the ocean in the distance. It's one of those "in the moment" type things that you just can't describe."

Advertisement
-I have rode it this long, I am not back off it at this point. I am staying with Tyson Campbell to UGA. I can assure you this is no slam dunk no matter what you read anywhere. You saw the UGA staff working him on twitter on Sunday. Almost all of that tells you what I continue to hear, that he is really thinking about this one. I am very curious where Surtain ends up. LSU feels really good and I am hearing so does Alabama. Good thing is both of these young man go first on ESPN in the morning

Interesting that he hasn't heard (or at least isn't saying as much) that the coaching staff has been informed by TC that he's coming.

As tight-lipped as these families have been (Campbell and Surtain) wouldnt surprise me if they didnt alert anyone until 10min before they announced. Or if they will alert them at all. Probably will find out the same time we all do.

Either no one knows or they are canes! I doubt everyone would be honoring their information blackout if they were turncoats.

No nerves struck. You comparing your life to following recruiting just made me feel sorry for you.

you feel sorry for me because I'm optimistic, happy and strive for success? Smile, man. Life is good.

Advertisement

Interesting that he hasn't heard (or at least isn't saying as much) that the coaching staff has been informed by TC that he's coming.

As tight-lipped as these families have been (Campbell and Surtain) wouldnt surprise me if they didnt alert anyone until 10min before they announced. Or if they will alert them at all. Probably will find out the same time we all do.

Alerting before definitely doesn't always happen, especially when it's a scheduled NSD announcement. I remember the video of Tracy Howard's signing day announcement, there was no prior clear alert to the staff in advance

SOme reandom guy is going to break probably the biggest recruiting story for us in a while? Lol. No one will really know until Wed.

Random guy?!? It’s Phil!
This Phil?
7ae015c50664feeb67fdf87635a18e05.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Even if Sileo is trolling it low-key kept the typical signing day trolls off the board or scared them off idk. Compared to the last couple years we haven’t had nearly as many gator and Nile fans on here.

They came on here and saw a guy considering the best player in the class a lock to the canes and they kept quiet to avoid looking idiotic come NSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back