AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
I never even thought of this angle.

dude, enough.

You say I derail threads yet you keep attacking me every chance you get.

If you don't like what I have to say, just ignore me. It's not hard.

Mods do you job

I have done NOTHING to warrant any mod action.

Valid and I were discussing a Surtain theory and we were viciously attacked without provocation. Then I simply comment on another poster's post and I receive an insult. I have made zero off topic or "trolling" posts in this thread yet I continue to get attacked from every which way. I've tried to take the high road but enough is enough. As I said, if you don't what I have to say just ignore me.

Simple as that.

"Valid and I were discussing"

So....you were having a discussion with yourself

What the **** are you talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the green heart is maybe bc our colors are orange and green? also when you say great day for canes on wednesday and then say that cant be a negative esp when we really only know we have 2 unsigned commits

also it could be because when TC signs with us all of the "green Hearted" jawja fans who have been so nice and sweet to TC when they thought he was coming will show their true colors with all of their negative comments when he doesn't sign with them.

I never even thought of this angle.

dude, enough.

You’re playing right into his troll hands.

His only goal on here is to elicit responses like yours. Just ignore his posts, I just scroll right by. I realize he posts three and four a page with his passive aggressive look-at-me shtick, but since the mods have decided to let him continue his one man shlt show, the best advice I can give you is to just ignore him. Let your fingers do the walking, and scroll on by. He has a real mental problem and is just looking for the wrong kind of attention.

It happens every thread. He’s not worth it.

League of Shadows? Man, wtf. Absolute cornballs, right up there with Taggart.

Everybody knows the League of Shadow gets defeated by Batman. Matter of fact, WE'RE Batman in the Dark Knight Returns/Rises. Beaten. Broken. Left for dead. Forgotten.

And then --

BOOM! We return to restore order and ascend to our rightful place atop the pecking order of badassery.

Wait, maybe i'm the cornball now. ****.

Don't compare Taggart to Coley.

Taggart can actually coach.

False

dude, enough.

You say I derail threads yet you keep attacking me every chance you get.

If you don't like what I have to say, just ignore me. It's not hard.

Mods do you job

I have done NOTHING to warrant any mod action.

Valid and I were discussing a Surtain theory and we were viciously attacked without provocation. Then I simply comment on another poster's post and I receive an insult. I have made zero off topic or "trolling" posts in this thread yet I continue to get attacked from every which way. I've tried to take the high road but enough is enough. As I said, if you don't what I have to say just ignore me.

Simple as that.

"Valid and I were discussing"

So....you were having a discussion with yourself

Valid and I don't know each other personally nor are we the same individual.

A simple IP check would confirm that.

Advertisement
Super Duper insider Dan Sileo says Chatfield is a Cane so if he really is going to Florida then his Surtain take is garbage too

'League of Shadows' is one of the gayest recruiting pitches i've ever heard.

smh that is corny.

FWIW, there's been a run on 247 CB predictions for Chatfield to Florida. Just wanted to share.

Old news and his loss.

I said it once, and I'll say it again -- Anyone who chooses to play for the Gators ain't built for the trench and is no loss to us. It takes a true mental to choose to play for sytholetm and if the main reason he goes there is bc of a girl, then, well hey --

Scarlett allegedly went to UF bc of a girl.
Henderson allegedly went to UF bc of a girl.
One of the reasons Wilson went is bc of a Girl.

Good riddance.

(but if he comes, thank you very much and welcome to the U cuzzo)

Advertisement
[TWEET]960235322830393344[/TWEET]

[TWEET]959959914050408448[/TWEET]
"You hear the G calling?!" LMFAO ghey
71710e1dcfadf89e810421edde52a8c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

[TWEET]960235322830393344[/TWEET]

[TWEET]959959914050408448[/TWEET]

Seriously, is that thier version of the TOC? No wonder nobody even knew they had it. Only at The U. It only happens at The U. We win one NC and nobody will be talking about anyone else.

Advertisement
Lol, then it's us no question.

just my two cents, but I think LSU is still the team to beat. hope i'm wrong....we shall see very soon.

Interesting, valid.

What makes you think LSU is still the team to beat?

i think raymond and surtain sr are in cahoots.

i have no evidence for this, but that is my theory i put together from listening to surtain sr interviews, and lsu insiders. also ps2 has been saying for a long time that lsu was his leader (albeit not recently). this is some behind the scenes business imo.

If you weren't a known troll, this could have some merit as a darkhorse conspiracy theory. But two huge problems with it.

First, why Miami? Why Richt? This implies that Surtain Sr has some huge hate for UM to go this far to troll us. Is there some rational reason why he would do so? Is Surtain super tight with Chad Wilson and this is just an elaborate trolljob to stick it to Miami again?

Secondly, what about Rumph? Didn't Rumph bring in Surtain and recommend him for the AH HC coach job when Rumph left for Miami? Do you honestly think Surtain would go out of his way to embarass and humiliate Rumph? Does Surtain secretly hate and resent Rumph for things that happened during their time at AH?

Post more often.

FWIW, there's been a run on 247 CB predictions for Chatfield to Florida. Just wanted to share.

Old news and his loss.

I said it once, and I'll say it again -- Anyone who chooses to play for the Gators ain't built for the trench and is no loss to us. It takes a true mental to choose to play for sytholetm and if the main reason he goes there is bc of a girl, then, well hey --

Scarlett allegedly went to UF bc of a girl.
Henderson allegedly went to UF bc of a girl.
One of the reasons Wilson went is bc of a Girl.

Good riddance.

(but if he comes, thank you very much and welcome to the U cuzzo)

So, gators can only get one gorlfriend? Wait, is it the same girl?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back