AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Uga staff tweeting subliminal messages aimed at Campbell as if they are worried. Kind of reminiscent of what Miami did with jobe tbh, not a good sign for uga if you ask me

They should be extremely worried.

Advertisement
Uga staff tweeting subliminal messages aimed at Campbell as if they are worried. Kind of reminiscent of what Miami did with jobe tbh, not a good sign for uga if you ask me

Post a few of them.

Miami must have counter offered that job UGA was trying to offer Campbell's sister LOL

Coley had one, but this is my only social media vice. I don't do ****ting, head book, or pictures on the line

Post. Them.

Tell me how to screen shot, but anyone with a 247 account can go on the jawja board and look up the thread they have on their about sub tweeting at Campbell. I don't have any social media nor am i very tech savvy.

N the hood a greenheart mean somebody that's fake and their heart is not real, for him to put a green heart up is kind of way to say somebody ain't reali n what's being said or how they act...why a green heart? Why not red?
Might not mean anything tho so take it as a grain of salt

What the **** are you talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the green heart is maybe bc our colors are orange and green? also when you say great day for canes on wednesday and then say that cant be a negative esp when we really only know we have 2 unsigned commits

also it could be because when TC signs with us all of the "green Hearted" jawja fans who have been so nice and sweet to TC when they thought he was coming will show their true colors with all of their negative comments when he doesn't sign with them.

Nails it. The people he is referring to are the UGA, LSU, Bama fans

Could be right as well. He could also be talking Miami fans too. Lord knows Miami has its share of fly-by-nighters Couple different ways it can be looked at but I don't give a dam really. We'll see on Wednesday. Simple as that

Advertisement
What the **** are you talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the green heart is maybe bc our colors are orange and green? also when you say great day for canes on wednesday and then say that cant be a negative esp when we really only know we have 2 unsigned commits

also it could be because when TC signs with us all of the "green Hearted" jawja fans who have been so nice and sweet to TC when they thought he was coming will show their true colors with all of their negative comments when he doesn't sign with them.

Nails it. The people he is referring to are the UGA, LSU, Bama fans

Could be right as well. He could also be talking Miami fans too. Lord knows Miami has its share of fly-by-nighters Couple different ways it can be looked at but I don't give a dam really. We'll see on Wednesday. Simple as that

You can't be serious man. Stop looking for negative spin in a positive note by a commit who was actively going back in forth with jawja fans over Tyson. Get a grip and get on board.

I’m starting to really think we go 9/9

Take what sileo is saying with a grain of salt. Possibly trolling hard

Huh?
just my opinion bout the guys remaining. But ppl are taking sileo as fact. Just consider the source

dont have to take his word but the guy reps UM hard on twitter and in public. he played here. what would get get from trolling?

He is not the real sileo.. he has admitted this himself.

[TWEET]960235322830393344[/TWEET]

[TWEET]959959914050408448[/TWEET]

Meanwhile the Canes staff coming

3378402-jump.gif

Advertisement
Posting league of shadows cornball **** is about as goofy as calling a hb pass with the bowl game on the line in the middle of a blizzard

Looking through this thread, I’ve seen good news turn into bad, and about 3 posters determined to derail every good news thread. Weds can’t come soon enough.

This board still has a Golden stinch to it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
League of Shadows? Man, wtf. Absolute cornballs, right up there with Taggart.

Everybody knows the League of Shadow gets defeated by Batman. Matter of fact, WE'RE Batman in the Dark Knight Returns/Rises. Beaten. Broken. Left for dead. Forgotten.

And then --

BOOM! We return to restore order and ascend to our rightful place atop the pecking order of badassery.

Wait, maybe i'm the cornball now. ****.

FWIW, there's been a run on 247 CB predictions for Chatfield to Florida. Just wanted to share.

League of Shadows? Man, wtf. Absolute cornballs, right up there with Taggart.

Everybody knows the League of Shadow gets defeated by Batman. Matter of fact, WE'RE Batman in the Dark Knight Returns/Rises. Beaten. Broken. Left for dead. Forgotten.

And then --

BOOM! We return to restore order and ascend to our rightful place atop the pecking order of badassery.

Wait, maybe i'm the cornball now. ****.

Don't compare Taggart to Coley.

Taggart can actually coach.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back