AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
[TWEET]960221660363284480[/TWEET]

SIAP

Typically don't read into these kids tweets and don't try to understand what they truely mean but that "true colors" part makes me feel like some people we thought were coming aren't. But what do we know

Hmmmm or how about people who everyone thought were going else where are coming here. You know true colors be letting out.
That may be the case too...
N the hood a greenheart mean somebody that's fake and their heart is not real, for him to put a green heart up is kind of way to say somebody ain't reali n what's being said or how they act...why a green heart? Why not red?
Might not mean anything tho so take it as a grain of salt

What the **** are you talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Its not, its either us or Bama.

Lol, then it's us no question.

just my two cents, but I think LSU is still the team to beat. hope i'm wrong....we shall see very soon.

Interesting, valid.

What makes you think LSU is still the team to beat?

i think raymond and surtain sr are in cahoots.

i have no evidence for this, but that is my theory i put together from listening to surtain sr interviews, and lsu insiders. also ps2 has been saying for a long time that lsu was his leader (albeit not recently). this is some behind the scenes business imo.

Raymond may not be at LSU for long. Either another program will hire him or he will go to the NFL maybe.

Eddie O is not for long at LSU. Another average to mediocre season and they'll be calling for his head. That staff will get cherry picked apart

Surtain isn't going to a situation that's unstable. It could be between us and Bama for him ( the 2 most stable situations when it comes to coaches)

just my two cents, but I think LSU is still the team to beat. hope i'm wrong....we shall see very soon.

Interesting, valid.

i have no evidence for this, but that is my theory i put together from listening to surtain sr interviews, and lsu insiders. also ps2 has been saying for a long time that lsu was his leader (albeit not recently). this is some behind the scenes business imo.

Wow.

Very interesting theory.
You two are determined to ruin every thread possible:

What?

We’re just discussing Surtain.

Its not, its either us or Bama.

Interesting, valid.

The Surtains apparently aren't a fan of Orgeron though.

SIAP

Typically don't read into these kids tweets and don't try to understand what they truely mean but that "true colors" part makes me feel like some people we thought were coming aren't. But what do we know

Hmmmm or how about people who everyone thought were going else where are coming here. You know true colors be letting out.
N the hood a greenheart mean somebody that's fake and their heart is not real, for him to put a green heart up is kind of way to say somebody ain't reali n what's being said or how they act...why a green heart? Why not red?

lay off the meth.

Advertisement
Interesting, valid.

Wow.

Very interesting theory.

What?

Stop with your sh*t....If I had Mod powers I would have banned you yesterday

Wow.

Very interesting theory.

What?

Stop with your sh*t....If I had Mod powers I would have banned you yesterday

Well it’s a good thing you don’t.

Please try to stay on topic. Thanks.

Interesting, valid.

Wow.

Very interesting theory.

What?

lol you're trolling. Wouldn't be surprised to find out you and valid planned it in advance.

The theory is interesting, but the problem is that the intent of you and valid in posting it is only to troll.

Interesting, valid.

Even Orgeron's mother isn't a fan of Orgeron.

Don't feed [MENTION=6299]nystateofmind[/MENTION] or [MENTION=94]valid[/MENTION], they stay hungry like fat chicks on a late Sunday morning. I'm reserving my downvotes for direct responses to these two. They're so much better at the Internet than most of you, it physically pains me.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Interesting, valid.

Raymond may not be at LSU for long. Either another program will hire him or he will go to the NFL maybe.

Eddie O is not for long at LSU. Another average to mediocre season and they'll be calling for his head. That staff will get cherry picked apart

Surtain isn't going to a situation that's unstable. It could be between us and Bama for him ( the 2 most stable situations when it comes to coaches)
Facts.

LSU colossally fugged themselves when they fired Miles with no plan.

Orgeron will not be the coach at LSU for 3 or 4 years. That's a fact.

Raymond will not be at LSU to see that play out. Also a fact. His tenure is less than Orgeron's.

You don't go to a program for a position coach on borrowed time unless your putting a banana in your own tailpipe. The Surtain family doesn't suffer from Headusupownrectus. They have superior football DNA.

Interesting, valid.

Also a fact.

If you want to know what the result of making a decision without a plan looks like it's Ed Orgeron.

Nice guy. Good position coach. Not a power 5 head coach.

Good grief, the tweet starts off by saying "Wednesday will be a great day for the Canes" and we got dudes here trying to infer a dark, cryptic message of impending doom.

Some of y'all are so Goldenized it's pathetic.

GEE WIZ!!!!! its not cryptic. u never heard the term showing true colors before? Heres the definition for you: show one's true colors

(idiomatic) To reveal how one really is, as opposed to how one has been portrayed or after having been deceptively and deliberately misleading.
You can interpret "show one's true colors" in any number of ways.

There's the "let's completely ignore both the part about Wednesday being a great day for the Canes and the []_[] and heart emojis" approach, and then there's the "let's read the tweet as a whole using context clues exercising rudimentary reading comprehension to see that it's positive" method.

Maybe you should email Webster and let them now about your alternative definitions.

SIAP

So you think a cane commit would put that out as a warning as bad news?? Jesus Christ

I know right? Maybe I'm just more of the optimistic type, but I took that as guys that we are not sure about bc they have been tight lipped about their recruitment will come out and represent the green and orange on Wednesday.

That's the way I read it but what do I know--I'm two generations (and hence, two universes) removed from these kids. What do I know?

Advertisement
Dan Sileo Jr is a first ballot HOF’er. Truly a master of his art.

I don’t know the Dan sileo person, but Brooklyndee who’s nephew is on the team and played is saying the same thing. Also just think it makes sense if one really think about it. We are a championship caliber program especially with the ah4

Interesting, valid.

Also a fact.

If you want to know what the result of making a decision without a plan looks like it's Ed Orgeron.

Just the little I know about him--from his UM days when he was apparently fired--through today, I can't see him stabilizing that LSU job long-term. They lost that when Saban left, I guess. I just can't see why LSU would be attractive to the Surtains right now. There might be family connections, but the family is all south Floridians now.

Why leave south Florida for Tuscaloosa? Just don't get it.

Interesting, valid.

Also a fact.

Just the little I know about him--from his UM days when he was apparently fired--through today, I can't see him stabilizing that LSU job long-term. They lost that when Saban left, I guess. I just can't see why LSU would be attractive to the Surtains right now. There might be family connections, but the family is all south Floridians now.

Surtains are old and connected enough to know of Ed's history when he was at UM. And I'll just say, it ain't pretty.

Advertisement

Also a fact.

Surtains are old and connected enough to know of Ed's history when he was at UM. And I'll just say, it ain't pretty.

F3035BF7-2FEC-485B-AF34-83AD06949A09.gif

the green heart is maybe bc our colors are orange and green? also when you say great day for canes on wednesday and then say that cant be a negative esp when we really only know we have 2 unsigned commits

Yeah, they're in cahoots, big time. In cahoots in getting Raymond an NFL job so he can get the **** off of Orgeron's staff.

You are better than to fall for their concerted acts of stupidity and give emptystateofmind and invalid the satisfaction of a response. Downvote and move on.

the green heart is maybe bc our colors are orange and green? also when you say great day for canes on wednesday and then say that cant be a negative esp when we really only know we have 2 unsigned commits

also it could be because when TC signs with us all of the "green Hearted" jawja fans who have been so nice and sweet to TC when they thought he was coming will show their true colors with all of their negative comments when he doesn't sign with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back