AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Good grief, the tweet starts off by saying "Wednesday will be a great day for the Canes" and we got dudes here trying to infer a dark, cryptic message of impending doom.

Some of y'all are so Goldenized it's pathetic.

GEE WIZ!!!!! its not cryptic. u never heard the term showing true colors before? Heres the definition for you: show one's true colors

(idiomatic) To reveal how one really is, as opposed to how one has been portrayed or after having been deceptively and deliberately misleading.

Advertisement
Surtain to Bama is the dumbest thing I've ever heard after they turned down his dad.

Its not, its either us or Bama.

Lol, then it's us no question.

just my two cents, but I think LSU is still the team to beat. hope i'm wrong....we shall see very soon.

Interesting, valid.

What makes you think LSU is still the team to beat?

i think raymond and surtain sr are in cahoots.

i have no evidence for this, but that is my theory i put together from listening to surtain sr interviews, and lsu insiders. also ps2 has been saying for a long time that lsu was his leader (albeit not recently). this is some behind the scenes business imo.

If Chatfield chooses UF over UM, I am sending my wife down to Gainesville to learn from his girlfriend, because her p'ussy must be magical.

My wife will come back to Jacksonville and put me under the spell of her new found gift. I will then share with this board, the secret of this 8th wonder of the world so that we can spread the word to each upcoming UM recruit about the effects of magical p'ussy and how it can cause you to make irrational choices like choosing UF of The U.

My wife and I are committed to finding out the truth. We can't lose recruits because of a magical p'ussy. Through this research, on the surface, it may seem as though I will reap a reward because of my wife new tricks. However, I assure you, this will not benefit me personally in any way, but the job has to be done for the sake of the future of our football program.

Beware of the draw leg soup.

And the spaghetti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never heard of draw leg spaghetti.

I’m not even sure what draw leg soup is. Based off context, “special spaghetti” does the same thing. A myth among AA is that you never eat your ole lady’s spaghetti while she is on her menstrual

Draw leg spaghetti might be a myth; Draw leg soup ain’t.

Some Pessimistic dudes to read realus’s tweet as anything but positive. Wow.

Advertisement
lol why would Realus George say that it's gonna be a great day for the Canes and in the same tweet somehow imply that something negative will happen. Even if you are a pessimist, that just doesn't make sense.

Good grief, the tweet starts off by saying "Wednesday will be a great day for the Canes" and we got dudes here trying to infer a dark, cryptic message of impending doom.

GEE WIZ!!!!! its not cryptic. u never heard the term showing true colors before? Heres the definition for you: show one's true colors

(idiomatic) To reveal how one really is, as opposed to how one has been portrayed or after having been deceptively and deliberately misleading.

Exactly. That was a great tweet.

just my two cents, but I think LSU is still the team to beat. hope i'm wrong....we shall see very soon.

Interesting, valid.

i have no evidence for this, but that is my theory i put together from listening to surtain sr interviews, and lsu insiders. also ps2 has been saying for a long time that lsu was his leader (albeit not recently). this is some behind the scenes business imo.

If you weren't a known troll, this could have some merit as a darkhorse conspiracy theory. But two huge problems with it.

First, why Miami? Why Richt? This implies that Surtain Sr has some huge hate for UM to go this far to troll us. Is there some rational reason why he would do so? Is Surtain super tight with Chad Wilson and this is just an elaborate trolljob to stick it to Miami again?

Secondly, what about Rumph? Didn't Rumph bring in Surtain and recommend him for the AH HC coach job when Rumph left for Miami? Do you honestly think Surtain would go out of his way to embarass and humiliate Rumph? Does Surtain secretly hate and resent Rumph for things that happened during their time at AH?

If lets say Coburn and Chatman were in play does that push out Chatfield?

Imo CHatman can come in next year and play that DE that sets the edge. If we get both Couburn and Chatman then I’m great with that.
What I want to know is when PS2 and Campbell both sign, what happens with bethel? Do we really take 7 dbs when we are going to reload with Surge19? Especially if we need a spot for DL. Maybe we can make it work when they all want in, but if there isn’t enough room for everyone who gets the axe first?

Why should we give a rip about the 2019 Class?
To quote the (very) late George Allen, the "future is now".
You get the best that you can at every position for every class.

Advertisement
This crootin thing starting to feel like a sequel of the National Treasure franchise...Cryptic messages on twitter with hidden meanings and agendas, disappearing short clip videos on snap chat....lmao...

Interesting, valid.

Yeah, they're in cahoots, big time. In cahoots in getting Raymond an NFL job so he can get the **** off of Orgeron's staff.

You can interpret "show one's true colors" in any number of ways.

There's the "let's completely ignore both the part about Wednesday being a great day for the Canes and the []_[] and heart emojis" approach, and then there's the "let's read the tweet as a whole using context clues exercising rudimentary reading comprehension to see that it's positive" method.

Interesting, valid.

Wow.

Very interesting theory.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Interesting, valid.

Wow.

Very interesting theory.
Yeah, it's just a theory, until shortly after NSD when he bolts for the NFL.

[TWEET]960221660363284480[/TWEET]

SIAP

Typically don't read into these kids tweets and don't try to understand what they truely mean but that "true colors" part makes me feel like some people we thought were coming aren't. But what do we know

Hmmmm or how about people who everyone thought were going else where are coming here. You know true colors be letting out.
That may be the case too...[

Last edited:

Interesting, valid.

Wow.

Very interesting theory.
You two are determined to ruin every thread possible:

Her: You're gonna get some of this bomb ***** tomorrow, but remember, ***** is crazy.

Porster: WAIT A SECOND, WHAT DO U THINK IS WRONG WITH HER *****?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back