AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
i see witfong put in a CB for chatfield. what is it?
Gaytors
chatfield.jpg

Advertisement
f*** the world if chatfield signs up for UF.....a program headed nowhere. can't see it.

Wiltfong just placed CB for Chatfield. Anyone with access that wants to share the pick? Thanks.

Advertisement
It’s hard to read these AH4 threads with all of the bickering back and forth but here’s a quick question.

Has Brooklynn made an appearance since last night’s “We Gucci and the boys are loose” post? If so, what did he say?

Thanks.

It’s hard to read these AH4 threads with all of the bickering back and forth but here’s a quick question.

Has Brooklynn made an appearance since last night’s “We Gucci and the boys are loose” post? If so, what did he say?

Thanks.

I believe that was the last time he posted.

Advertisement
If this thread goes off the rails I'm just banning people. No warnings.

Just do it. Pretty clear there’s a massive **** in the CIS punch bowl, and it’s ruining every fcking thread. He’s turning this place into an unreadable cesspool because there are too many dummies who can’t ignore his obvious ****** schtick.

Agree. Enough is enough. Starting to think NY, Valid and JH are all one in the same. All bring zero.

Thanks.

It was.

cool. Thanks.

The fact that that he hasn’t posted is probably a good thing but it’s certainly not a bad thing. The less hype, the better. There are some things that should stay off Message Boards. Given B’s internet persona, if he could/wanted to share something, he would.

Hopefully, after NSD-II he provides a few nuggets of info on this weekend. What worked/didn’t work...

Thanks.

It was.

cool. Thanks.

The fact that that he hasn’t posted is probably a good thing but it’s certainly not a bad thing. The less hype, the better. There are some things that should stay off Message Boards. Given B’s internet persona, if he could/wanted to share something, he would.

Hopefully, after NSD-II he provides a few nuggets of info on this weekend. What worked/didn’t work...

Only time will tell, my friend.

Let’s hope for the best.

Advertisement
Pffffff the WEZ got way more class than this pile. Keep your gotry out the WEZ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't Dee say we weren't really pushing for Chatfield?

I don't agree with it but why meltdown over someone the coaches don't really want? If we wanted him as much as the other 3, you'd think we'd at least get him to show up for a UV this weekend.

I'm sure UF will claim it as a major win though

Chatfield's documented visits to Miami or from Miami staff:

2 April 2016: UV to Miami

3 Sept 2016: UV to Miami

26 Nov 2016: UV to Miami

18 Feb 2017: attends junior day at Miami

8 April 2017: UV to Miami

10 June 2017: attends Miami camp

28 Oct 2017: UV to Miami

4 Nov 2017: UV to Miami

18 Nov 2017: UV to Miami

3 Dec 2017: Diaz, Banda, Rumph, Kul visit Chatfield

12 Jan 2018: Rumph, Kul visit Chatfield

12 Jan 2018: OV to Miami

15 Jan 2018: UV to Miami

All of the above per 247 sports

Advertisement

Just do it. Pretty clear there’s a massive **** in the CIS punch bowl, and it’s ruining every fcking thread. He’s turning this place into an unreadable cesspool because there are too many dummies who can’t ignore his obvious ****** schtick.

Agree. Enough is enough. Starting to think NY, Valid and JH are all one in the same. All bring zero.

Nah JH is a good dude. Dont throw him in there with the other 2.

Well then, please let me be the first one you place a band upon.....

[MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] and others are a little too optimistic about our chances with some of our recruits. We should land all 4 of the players at American Heritage, but it probably won't happen. That is what every other fan base believes right now.

So, you/we should band those that disagree with this blind faith? Or should we just band those that don't say the thing we want to hear? Or should we band those that don't promote CMR in all threads?

It's a slippery slope you live on with this threat my friend. Die hard Canes fans can or can not post frustration or despair about their beliefs about what will happen on signing day...... I mean.... Isn't that what message boards are for???

MY ADVICE IS TO REGULATE UNWARRANTED AND IRRATIONAL BEHAVIOR, BUT TO BE WISE ENOUGH TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back