AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Glad I've laid low. All I can figure from what I've been able to wade through is that the gaytors think they're getting Nesta and Chatfield and nobody knows anything.

[video]https://twitter.com/JFialkow305/status/959864996242051072[/video]

Wonder if the staff didn't want that getting out,considering there was nothing from the home visits and we've seen nothing with PS2 or Tyson with anyone from the staff.

Advertisement
Updated percentage totals:

Nesta - 99.9%
Surtain - 70%
Chatfield - 69%
Campbell - 49.5%

Just as bad how? Played the game for 14 years. Follow UM for over 30 years and recruiting since about ‘89.
I don’t believe dsj is ps2. And go fvck yourself.

PUNTING DOESN'T COUNT UNLESS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT FEAGLES PERFORMANCE

Stop acting black. You’re a little white dude creating some persona behind a keyboard. It’s old. Where’d you play?

Advertisement
Who was talking to you? Why are you attacking me, friend?

God bless. And thank you.

Stop acting black. You’re a little white dude creating some persona behind a keyboard. It’s old. Where’d you play?

WRONG AS USUAL

U HATE FACTS

SPEAKING OF OLD, A 50 YEAR OLD DUDE MOANING AND WHINING ON A MESSAGE BOARD IS RIDICULOUS AND YOU'VE BEEN DOING IT FOR 20 YEARS

Advertisement
Not 50. Never punted. And not wrong about anything else I wrote.

You’re ruining the thread.

Last edited:
Advertisement
@mods time to ban some fools until after signing day. Same jack-holes ruin every thread

Inday can you confirm that they have the same IP address and it's just the same moron talking to himself on different devices?

Not 50. Never punted. And not wrong about anything else I wrote.

You’re ruing the thread.

You're helping. Do yourself and the rest of us a solid and stop responding to people in this thread. Are you dannyboycane13?

(note: this is a test, do not respond to me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back