AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
About to break 100. Proud of us boys.

100 PAGES worrying about where 18 years kids will play. go get laid

It's a hobby. If you care about sports at all that type of logic makes no ****in sense. They are game changers regardless of age. Why make an account here at all if this is your sentiment? I don't go to golf forums telling them to go get laid instead of watching big golf tournaments. How about you go get laid instead of caring what others' hobbies are?

so your hobby is to obsess where an 18 year old kid is going to end going to college. you must be one on those weirdos on social commenting on their every post.

You’re an even bigger dork, as your hobby is obsessing over guys who are obsessed with recruiting.

Peter departure has everyone in this board in looking silly. going to be worse than canesport in a few months

Advertisement
I don't remember there being news of him leaning heavily either way. It was a mild surprise, I'd say.

It was a surprise and a life saving sigh of relief because EVERYTHING ELSE that day was one exploding railway car after another

Oh right that was the Matt Thomas/Alex Collins/Denver Kirkland cycle. If it weren't for Coley our biggest pick up that day would have been Gus Edwards.

Coley was pretty much known for a couple days if I recall, but it was very late in the cycle that he swung our way for sure.

Ummm, wasn't Jeff Thomas and Harley both signing day surprises? Especially since Harley had re-affirmed his commitment to WVU.

Wvu kicked hin out the class a coupke of days before because they knew he was miami bound. And we were the favorites for JT4

Tracy Howard recruitment switched to us the weekend before NSD... Experts picked Miami a few days before NSD.. Only surprise Commitment in the last few years was Corn Elder and Tyriq McCord these recruiting guys usually are spot on.. By Tuesday night some stuff will leak out and we will pretty much know wats up before Wednesday

It always gets out.....by monday we will know maybe even earlier

It's a hobby. If you care about sports at all that type of logic makes no ****in sense. They are game changers regardless of age. Why make an account here at all if this is your sentiment? I don't go to golf forums telling them to go get laid instead of watching big golf tournaments. How about you go get laid instead of caring what others' hobbies are?

so your hobby is to obsess where an 18 year old kid is going to end going to college. you must be one on those weirdos on social commenting on their every post.

You’re an even bigger dork, as your hobby is obsessing over guys who are obsessed with recruiting.

Peter departure has everyone in this board in looking silly. going to be worse than canesport in a few months

If we miss it will be the biggest implosion on CIS with pitch forks torches and brock leading the charge. Ill be carrying my fork 2nd row to dodge arrows from the front lines

This is off topic for this thread but just thought id share. I'm by no means an insider or know where any of these recruits will go but one of my best friends lives down in Houston and works out with Keondre Coburn on a regular basis and they're pretty close. Keondre told him there's a good chance he flips to miami and loved it down here and how coach kool can develop him.

Verifiable, honest "insider information" by someone that has 4 posts!

Like i said i'm not an insider or know anything concrete. Just relaying what i was told from somebody he's close with. I only have 4 post because i'm new to this message board.

Advertisement
This is off topic for this thread but just thought id share. I'm by no means an insider or know where any of these recruits will go but one of my best friends lives down in Houston and works out with Keondre Coburn on a regular basis and they're pretty close. Keondre told him there's a good chance he flips to miami and loved it down here and how coach kool can develop him.

Classic example of how one post can lead to a case of banana in the tailpipe.

Kids from Texas, don't flip on Texas. Not happening. Unless his whole family wants to move with him.

Kids from Texas, don't flip on Texas. Not happening. Unless his whole family wants to move with him.

Or maybe his family knows that Kool has a better chance of putting him in the NFL than most DL coaches. Im sure the family would be cool with that. Just like Brevin because he knows miami is the tight end U.

Like i said i'm not an insider or know anything concrete. Just relaying what i was told from somebody he's close with. I only have 4 post because i'm new to this message board.

Prayers sent to the guy that might live in Detroit.

What's your obsession with Schwarz? This is an honest question who would you put Schartz on the field over....AR, JT4, MH3, Mark Pope, because all those guys have a MUCH better skill set, but may not be as fast straight line. however they would all be jockeying for the same spot on the field

We need a couple of big bodied boys too, aren't you guys the ones calling for endzone fades to be thrown to someone who isn't slight or small?

I like AUcane, but isn't he also an Auburn fan? AU? If so, there's your answer.

AU is Not for Auburn

It's not for ****in' gold either though, is it?

Lol. Far too clever but I like it. It’s for another academic institution In the US.

Man i was sure i was on it with the Gold hahah. [MENTION=2545]Classic[/MENTION] looks like we were both wrong.

What does the AU stand for? American in DC?

Advertisement

There's alot of smoke but i agree with you i honestly don't see it happening. Just thought i'd share that information god forbid thats so bad

Prayers sent to the guy that might live in Detroit.

?

fvck detroit #teamFlint

Gone be a good stretch of days for me starting Sunday when my Eagles beat the Patriots then Wednesday when the AH4, Ezzard & Chatman sign. Don Julio Sunday, which cigars do y’all suggest I get?

Advertisement

Or maybe his family knows that Kool has a better chance of putting him in the NFL than most DL coaches. Im sure the family would be cool with that. Just like Brevin because he knows miami is the tight end U.
Brevin is from Vegas. Vegas ain't Texas. If Kul pulls this off, he's a recruiting Gawd. All indications are that he's not. Don't do it, guys, don't do it.

e1e5a298f90100b072069f3cb5953ddb.jpg

Let me get this straight! You created a username and password on a website designed to provide information on 18 year old kids, then voluntarily clicked on, and commented in, a thread which sole existence is for people to talk about where certain 18 year old kids may be going to college.

And then proceeded to give people sh*t for obsessing where these kids go?

Seems like an odd place to be for someone who doesn't care about 18 year old kids?

Last edited:
Advertisement

Ugh ****in dumbass trolls don't have an argument and just throw out straw man arguments. It's a good thing you only have 60 posts because you suck ***.

Do you really want a response to those asinine questions? We want Miami to be good. We are quintessential fans. What's your deal with insinuating that 18 year olds are too young to care about wanting them to come to Miami?

And no, I don't comment on social media ****.

You must be that weirdo that cares what other people follow and stuffs their proprieties down others' throats. Seriously, why even create an account here? Get the **** out of this thread.

Aww looks like someones feelings got hurt. you must be one of the fans who doesn't attend games and trashes the program when things don't go well. you must be a gator fan

Showed your troll hand too quick. I still think you're a loser deep down though haha. Wasting your time trolling a recruiting board. Real winner right there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back