AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Cane fan in Atlanta here. Back when Richt was at UGA, he used to intentionally prolong the drama so that Georgia could get loads of coverage on NSD. I'm hoping that we are in for a "shock the world" moment with ALL 4 HORSEMEN!

Advertisement
Doherty was feeding Pete some misinformation purposefully.

This or Pete knew as well and had to hold back as well

I think Pete's sources inside the Hecth dried up once they learned he was running game for **** Nose Melki Kawa. Seeing as he just announced he's joining his agency firm, it's not a hard connection to make...

Thats the only logically explanation when you consider the timing. It went from dropping a podcast to new career path in the blind of an eye. I hope Pete didn't involve himself with a dirt bag.

All we Canes fan have is Ivins at this point and dude is a ND guy. Dude probably hates Miami as a ND guy but he's great at his job. He'll leave when he see a better opportunity sooner or later giving us no insiders.

Ivins grew up in S. Fl. That is why he is at 247 Miami. He knowingly will admit it didn't matter what team he was covering, but that he wanted to be in Florida. This is actually refreshing because what he truly thinks doesn't have any emotional fan boy attached to it. He doesn't hate Miami, he's only known CMR Miami to be honest and what is there to hate? Like Tweed said, i just don't get the hate for Ivins

he is WAY more plugged into the recruiting scene. he goes to camps all over the country. has developed relationships with kids.

Do the math......

ZERO off of social media from the kids who had the in home visits from Richt last night. Complete silence.

If you are normal and don't follow 17 year olds on twitter like I do, then let me tell you that this almost NEVER happens. Kids are obsessed with this **** twitter these days. Any in home visit always has pictures with the kid and the staff plastered all over the kids twitter page.

So there are two options here.....

1) They have no interest in UM anymore and don't even care to post about it

2) They are wanting to make a huge splash on NSD by all announcing for Miami

The problem with option 1 is that if they have zero interest in Miami, why bother taking an OV to the campus you have been to 100x. Why not fly out to USC or UCLA or some **** instead for a free trip?

From what I gather these 4 are loving jerking everyone around and having fun with recruiting, but are being professional about it at the same time. Them all announcing for Miami on NSD seems right up their alley

The title of your OP claims it's "pretty much obvious' and then you offer two scenarios...lol

Do the math......

ZERO off of social media from the kids who had the in home visits from Richt last night. Complete silence.

If you are normal and don't follow 17 year olds on twitter like I do, then let me tell you that this almost NEVER happens. Kids are obsessed with this **** twitter these days. Any in home visit always has pictures with the kid and the staff plastered all over the kids twitter page.

The problem with option 1 is that if they have zero interest in Miami, why bother taking an OV to the campus you have been to 100x. Why not fly out to USC or UCLA or some **** instead for a free trip?

From what I gather these 4 are loving jerking everyone around and having fun with recruiting, but are being professional about it at the same time. Them all announcing for Miami on NSD seems right up their alley

The title of your OP claims it's "pretty much obvious' and then you offer two scenarios...lol

Advertisement
Do the math......

Did any of these guys post pictures of their other OVs or their in-homes with other HCs?

Nesta is the only recruit I see us landing. Man this board is going to meltdown. The way things are trending this might be one of the recruiting finishes in a long time.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I just wanted to clear I understand your thought process here. In your opinion getting two official visits from elite players who most thought wouldn't set foot on our campus a few weeks ago constitutes a negative trend?

Do the math......

Did any of these guys post pictures of their other OVs or their in-homes with other HCs?

Advertisement
Nesta ensuring NSD will either be the greatest date in Miami recruiting since I don’t know when or worst since 2013.

I’d argue this would be worse than 2013.

We ended up with Coley and Grace that day, despite losing Thomas, Kirkland, Bostwick and Bryant.

Losing all of the AH4 and only ending up with Ezzard would be absolutely catastrophic.

Getting all of the AH4 would be absolutely euphoric.
Just trying to be positively melodramatic to counter the negative melodrama.

I don’t know if richt purposely has players hold off to make a NSD splash but if he does and this comes thru, his strategy will work as we will be all over the talk on NSD as we close out better than anyone and end w a top 3 class.

Advertisement
I don’t know if richt purposely has players hold off to make a NSD splash but if he does and this comes thru, his strategy will work as we will be all over the talk on NSD as we close out better than anyone and end w a top 3 class.

Don’t understand the significance of this, his pic is more than 2 years old. Anyways how good is your source on all of this?

Two years old? Please cite your source.

LOL This is a picture he took from PS2s IG page from June 2016

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHLhpXBhAlc/?taken-by=__ps2

Don't look to much into guys.

Yeah my bad should’ve specified that I saw it on the TL today and shared, just building hype, nothing to look intO

Advertisement
TFWIW I have a class with Rousseau and a scaife and today rosseau was saying he thinks Nesta is gone but scaife thinks he’s just playing games. They also both said that we locked down some dt (wasn’t Briggs or Chatman I’m 90% sure it was Coburn)

How confident are you in that 90%?

Are you more or less than 75% sure about that 90%?

People keep referring the Eason prediction, I had said that seemingly out of nowhere because I had a gut feeling about it, no source whatsoever.

Just like how I don’t have a source for TC or chat field but am predicting them to Miami regardless.

Top class. We get those four and I wouldn't trade our class for anyone else's.

All per AI, and not copy pasted since you guys keep annoying D$ with that

Nesta- Says he's now considering UF and will make a decision between Florida and the U

Chatfield - Will try to make it down to campus this weekend but may have a family thing in the way. Asserted that no team has a lead.

PS2: Finalists are alabama, clemson, LSU, and us. Said he would go where he feels most at home and is looking forward to checking out our campus this weekend.

Tyson - down to georgia and miami. in home with mel tucker and james coley tonight. Gonna choose where he feels most at home

All I hear is HOME= Miami

The only common team between the 4 is Miami things are looking very good watch the finish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back