AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
If they weren’t interested or leaning to UM, they would have declined the visit and said “I don’t need to visit, I’ve been there so many times” gone somewhere else. And I think they would have scheduled their “favorite” for the last visit.

Advertisement
Didn't want to start a new thread for it.. but have you guys seen Nesta's senior highlights on maxpreps? I saw the link on CBSsports with the title "South Florida DT looks like he's the next Warren Sapp" (which is why I'm posting it). I knew who it was before I clicked on it. Nesta is the man.

Untrue, my dude.

He aggregates information, and he cites the source when he does.

But he also states things that no one else is reporting, that no other supposed insider has divulged. Like that PS2 is coming.

Sileo's been nothing but a solid poster since joining. He's optimistic without being deluded, has never trolled, is a stand-up contributor.

He also predicted Eason was transferring to Miami, and he was wrong. But my operating theory is that he's got connections at Miami and that was the expectation at the time. Eason was Richt's guy. But things fell apart, perhaps because Kirby put Miami on the block list, I don't know.

My point being, Sileo is not only an aggregator. And I don't think he's a troll either. That or even after years of following this bull**** and wasting way too much of my time, my radar is all sorts of broken.

I said there was zero chance of Eason coming to Miami.
I've also been saying PS2 to Miami for over a month now.

What's your point

My point is you're throwing **** against the wall and seeing what sticks -- and you're being honest about it.

DSJ, on the other hand, is making predictions as somebody who alleges to know more than you do.

Apples and oranges.

I've been around a long time, and I know what a troll looks like. I don't think DSJ is a troll.

I don't give a **** what or who you believe. But I'm riding with DSJ because it's a helluva lot more fun and he hasn't yet given me a reason not to believe.

I'm just saying it's very strange EVERYBODY who's ever claimed to have inside sauces has gotten heavy criticism, but a combo of Pete leaving and him bringing gloom over doom has allowed him to completely evade all questions.

I don't want a bunch of fake insider trolls coming out of nowhere while CIS is tryna pick it self back up after Pete left in what looks like pretty shady reasons.

You've got the choice not to believe him. I'm skeptical, and the Eason prediction (when it should have been clear to anyone that Eason would never want to come here and compete with an incumbent starter in 2019) did nothing to assuage my skepticism.

But I'm enjoying Sileo even if he's a fake. He's a master con man if he's a fake because he's an endearing guy. The kind of guy you like even if you think he's full of **** and has his hand in your pocket.

Don't hedge your bets now, Chise! The temperature's most pleasant when you're all the way in. I've put some whiskey in the kool-aid.

Advertisement
is dan sileo jr. a credible source? i dont want to get my hopes up.

He said it's from Andrew Ivins, he says it every time. He's just passing along info.

Untrue, my dude.

He aggregates information, and he cites the source when he does.

But he also states things that no one else is reporting, that no other supposed insider has divulged. Like that PS2 is coming.

Sileo's been nothing but a solid poster since joining. He's optimistic without being deluded, has never trolled, is a stand-up contributor.

He also predicted Eason was transferring to Miami, and he was wrong. But my operating theory is that he's got connections at Miami and that was the expectation at the time. Eason was Richt's guy. But things fell apart, perhaps because Kirby put Miami on the block list, I don't know.

My point being, Sileo is not only an aggregator. And I don't think he's a troll either. That or even after years of following this bull**** and wasting way too much of my time, my radar is all sorts of broken.

Sileo has connects to miami and south florida football. Eason i would assume not so much so i can see him getting that one wrong.

TFWIW I have a class with Rousseau and a scaife and today rosseau was saying he thinks Nesta is gone but scaife thinks he’s just playing games. They also both said that we locked down some dt (wasn’t Briggs or Chatman I’m 90% sure it was Coburn)

So our own players have absolutely ZERO clue whats going on.

I said there was zero chance of Eason coming to Miami.
I've also been saying PS2 to Miami for over a month now.

What's your point

My point is you're throwing **** against the wall and seeing what sticks -- and you're being honest about it.

DSJ, on the other hand, is making predictions as somebody who alleges to know more than you do.

Apples and oranges.

I've been around a long time, and I know what a troll looks like. I don't think DSJ is a troll.

I don't give a **** what or who you believe. But I'm riding with DSJ because it's a helluva lot more fun and he hasn't yet given me a reason not to believe.

I'm just saying it's very strange EVERYBODY who's ever claimed to have inside sauces has gotten heavy criticism, but a combo of Pete leaving and him bringing gloom over doom has allowed him to completely evade all questions.

I don't want a bunch of fake insider trolls coming out of nowhere while CIS is tryna pick it self back up after Pete left in what looks like pretty shady reasons.

You've got the choice not to believe him. I'm skeptical, and the Eason prediction (when it should have been clear to anyone that Eason would never want to come here and compete with an incumbent starter in 2019) did nothing to assuage my skepticism.

But I'm enjoying Sileo even if he's a fake. He's a master con man if he's a fake because he's an endearing guy. The kind of guy you like even if you think he's full of **** and has his hand in your pocket.

Don't hedge your bets now, Chise! The temperature's most pleasant when you're all the way in. I've put some whiskey in the kool-aid.

My confidence in bagging the AH4 never had anything to do with SileoJr. I made my call before he emerged as a Surtain insider. I'm all in and will go down with the ship.

Advertisement
So...

This thread repeatedly tells me no one knows **** and everyone in the world is guessing

However, we’re also supposed to believe Sileo and Zbrod?

Not adding up.

We’re talking **** about other teams “board insiders”, yet these two dudes who literally just popped out of thin area are legit?

See the hypocrisy there?

My confidence in bagging the AH4 never had anything to do with SileoJr. I made my call before he emerged as a Surtain insider. I'm all in and will go down with the ship.

That's all I needed to hear.

leo%2Boscar.gif

TFWIW I have a class with Rousseau and a scaife and today rosseau was saying he thinks Nesta is gone but scaife thinks he’s just playing games. They also both said that we locked down some dt (wasn’t Briggs or Chatman I’m 90% sure it was Coburn)

It's not that surprising. They're currently at Miami already. They aren't in high school anymore.

Apples and oranges.

Respect

Advertisement

The DT could have been Miller.

our guys at the army game saying "I don't know about about nesta he a fool" and "He ain't coming" is all starting to come together now lmao

Advertisement

NOW we're talking. I hadn't seen a "TIFWIW" post in a few hours - it smells like signing day

Now Florida is suddenly in the picture?

This makes me think that Chatfield is gone to Florida because why else would Nesta consider UF unless it to play with Chatfield there?

Listen, NSD is on the Feb. 7th. If we whiff on everyone Rumph needs to be gone on the 8th and Coach Kool is officially no longer this untouchable coach on staff.

You do realize that you, nystateofmind and brokedikvern are on the hit list? You better pray that we don't land at least 3 of the 4 from AH. If we do, we're coming for your throat. Also, you might want to have some self reflection when you're roped in with the aforementioned clowns.

Nesta is the only recruit I see us landing. Man this board is going to meltdown. The way things are trending this might be one of the recruiting finishes in a long time.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This. Dan you seem like a nice guy but prepare thy **** for an epic ripping of you are wrong.

I appreciate your concern but I'm not playing odds or guessing, I can assure you that Surtain is going to Miami.

I clearly spend a good amount of time on this site sharing info or trying to contribute, why would I lie and throw it all away.

Wouldn’t be tough to create your third user name on here...

That being said, I’m enjoying your info and have my fingers crossed that it is accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back