AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
New Surtain article per Ivins:

Miami head coach Mark Richt, cornerbacks coach Mike Rumph and the rest of the Hurricanes defensive staff sat down with Surtain Jr. and his parents on Wednesday. The U.S. Army All-American says there’s a number of reasons why UM remains in the mix to land his signature.

“Just the spirit they that have and how they are changing the program there. Coach Richt is doing a great job. His plan for me, I love that plan. I have that relationship with Coach Rumph also. He just said that I could make a big impact just by coming it would probably help bring The U back.”

Surtain Jr. was also impressed with how Coach Richt explained his relationship with his players.

"He's great coach. He told me a lot of things that I didn’t know about him as far as his spirit level with the players and what he does for them.”

The senior will spend the upcoming weekend in Coral Gables on an official visit.

“I need to see more of the school and more of the environment around the campus because I have only really been in the football facilities,” he said when asked what he’s looking forward to on the trip.

Is the new student housing finished yet?

No but they have replicas for it when recruits go on visits to Miami I think

When will it be finish

No one here knows anything for real

#bringbackPete

The amount of new insiders in here is hilarious. Get lost

I see 2 insiders. Dan Sileo Jr. & Brooklyndee

You're too humble. You didn't include yourself with your 'good news is coming' schtick.

Don't forget about ZBro. He's up there with the best vague not saying much insiders too.

Sileo seems like a schtick. Would like to see an IP check done on the Sileo Jr and Sileo accounts to see what other handles share their respective IPs.

You don't think the mods haven't already done that? You're an idiot, if they thought I was trolling I wouldn't be typing right now.

You're assuming I want you BAND. I just want to know what other handles, if any, are associated with your IP and the other Sileo IP.

Right now, what you poRst is good for clicks and views. Mods aren't doing anything with you unless it's something blatantly wrong.

Serious question.

You’re confusing the one and only Dan Sileo, of the famous Dan Sileo thread from last year, with the current Dan Sileo Jr?

Do you have any doubts that the original Dan Sileo was the actual Dan Sileo?

Or am I misreading?

Advertisement
[TWEET]959137876524052481[/TWEET]
Serious question how many times has a player that was already commited to a school then picked that school when rechoosing on signing day? This doesn't sound great to me. A few days ago it was "Nesta is 100% now hes choosing? I mean it makes so much sense for Nesta to come here I just can't believe he would flip to uf of all places.

Advertisement
Nacho's source was being fed bull****. The recruits read this board, why in the **** would they tell that AH coach anything that holds value when it was plastered on CIS hours later. Everything was close to the vest through the whole process. IF they told that coach anything they were trolling.

Did anybody have Chatfield going to UF before my source said anything about it?

Just go away and stay away.

Serious question how many times has a player that was already commited to a school then picked that school when rechoosing on signing day? This doesn't sound great to me. A few days ago it was "Nesta is 100% now hes choosing? I mean it makes so sense for Nesta to come here I just can't believe he would flip to uf of all places.

Happens all the time. Zalontae Hillery last year. Nesta will be a cane, I promise you.

Advertisement
I Firmly believe no one on this board has a clue what's going on. Deep down I actually think that Sileo and Franchise are laughing at us in their DM's (for all I know they are the same person), while Dmoney secures a few new sponsors off all this "insider info" that is being generated by people who have yet to name one concrete source. The only people providing sources have had negative things to say, so they have been run off (RIP Macho).

Yet I can't look away. I'm weak. I so badly want the Canes to be on top again. Lord help me.

Banana [emoji529] In the tailpipe season

Call your shot

Nesta Miami
Chatfield Florida
Surtain Bama
Campbell Georgia

The meltdown on Wednesday will be epic.

Best recruiting class in a decade add Chatman and Ezzard and stack 2019 on top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serious question how many times has a player that was already commited to a school then picked that school when rechoosing on signing day? This doesn't sound great to me. A few days ago it was "Nesta is 100% now hes choosing? I mean it makes so much sense for Nesta to come here I just can't believe he would flip to uf of all places.
Read Tweed's post. You're not getting anything. Nesta said he was 100% a few days ago and that's the last you'll hear until he signs with Miami.

Advertisement
We all know how this plays out

They don’t pick us next week, then the “insiders” just shrug and say “something shady MUST have happened. They were solid. I was never wrong. Recruiting is fluid guysm, don’t shoot the messenger. They’re 17 years old and impossible to predict!”

Yup.

I have no clue why most on here optimistic about Campbell and Surtain. We’ll get Nesta and possibly Chatfield but we’re not getting the corners.

Nothing wrong with being optimistic.

Setting yourself up for disappointment.

You constantly live in disappointment!

This is how I saw it for awhile now. If anyone listened to surtain sr on that radio show the other day, it's pretty clear they are choosing between lsu and bammer.

Willing to bet your account on that?

Yes I'll put my account on the line that PS2 does not end up here.

download (1).jpg

Let the games begin!

For all those putting their accounts on the line....its just a bunch of bulls*it talk anyway. We know you'll rejoin under a different name

Banana [emoji529] In the tailpipe season

Call your shot

Nesta Miami
Chatfield Florida
Surtain Bama
Campbell Georgia

The meltdown on Wednesday will be epic.

Best recruiting class in a decade add Chatman and Ezzard and stack 2019 on top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my list but I wouldn’t be surprised if we get Chatfield or Surtain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back