Advertisement
Banana [emoji529] In the tailpipe season

Call your shot

Nesta Miami
Chatfield Florida
Surtain Bama
Campbell Georgia

The meltdown on Wednesday will be epic.

Best recruiting class in a decade add Chatman and Ezzard and stack 2019 on top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said it three weeks ago, my santeria magic revealed we get all but Chatfield. My babalu was wrong on Chatfield's school, thought Oklahoma but now it looks like UF. Not a big deal, no one gave a sh#t about Tully Blanchard. He can be replaced with UM alum Lex Luger.

Its up for debate if they want to play for Rumph. But one thing we do know is the players and Surtain Sr. Respect and have a relationship with Rumph. Its VERY telling that were not scrambling to sign more players. Thats 4 schollies were holding for them. Those kids are at least going to keep it real with Rumph and let them know there not coming. Very positive sign that were not scrambling to sign more players

Advertisement
[TWEET]959137876524052481[/TWEET]
Serious question how many times has a player that was already commited to a school then picked that school when rechoosing on signing day? This doesn't sound great to me. A few days ago it was "Nesta is 100% now hes choosing? I mean it makes so much sense for Nesta to come here I just can't believe he would flip to uf of all places.

go back to your gaytor board so we can have more tears...

[TWEET]959137876524052481[/TWEET]
Serious question how many times has a player that was already commited to a school then picked that school when rechoosing on signing day? This doesn't sound great to me. A few days ago it was "Nesta is 100% now hes choosing? I mean it makes so much sense for Nesta to come here I just can't believe he would flip to uf of all places.

Yes, but what school would a Canes ick to torture with false hope other than the slime up north.

Its up for debate if they want to play for Rumph. But one thing we do know is the players and Surtain Sr. Respect and have a relationship with Rumph. Its VERY telling that were not scrambling to sign more players. Thats 4 schollies were holding for them. Those kids are at least going to keep it real with Rumph and let them know there not coming. Very positive sign that were not scrambling to sign more players

Rumph is not a clown. He's a smart, no bs dude who takes his craft seriously. Now, that may not be the ideal makeup from a recruiting standpoint. But he doesn't come off as some hustler or used car salesman. And to guys like Surtain Sr., who have been around the block, that should matter.

Nacho's source was being fed bull****. The recruits read this board, why in the **** would they tell that AH coach anything that holds value when it was plastered on CIS hours later. Everything was close to the vest through the whole process. IF they told that coach anything they were trolling.

Did anybody have Chatfield going to UF before my source said anything about it?

Just go away and stay away.

Seriously corch nacho, you’ve been exposed! Now just crawl back under whatever rock you came from. You have no sources with any credibility and that’s become a very clear fact. Go away!

Advertisement

Rumph is not a clown. He's a smart, no bs dude who takes his craft seriously. Now, that may not be the ideal makeup from a recruiting standpoint. But he doesn't come off as some hustler or used car salesman. And to guys like Surtain Sr., who have been around the block, that should matter.

PS23 is not a freshman in the game. No huckster is going to take him for a ride. I can comfortably say the same thing about Nesta's family.

FFS, move on.

STFU. Don't like the discussion then don't read it.

you are incapable of letting anything go....must be a joy to hang out with. Grow up. You don't have to beat your opinion into everyone's head. You come across as a bitter little kid.

That's because he thinks his opinions are absolute truths.

Gotta say during this signing period I have lost a lot of respect for Coach Macho.... Its one thing to bring info to the board.... the way he is communicating it is soft and childish.

He is a bitter man who comes here to bash the coaching staff in a sad attempt to look for attention. Remember how he spent the fisrt part of the season saying than Manny did not know how to coach LBs.

Advertisement
I Firmly believe no one on this board has a clue what's going on. Deep down I actually think that Sileo and Franchise are laughing at us in their DM's (for all I know they are the same person), while Dmoney secures a few new sponsors off all this "insider info" that is being generated by people who have yet to name one concrete source. The only people providing sources have had negative things to say, so they have been run off (RIP Macho).

Yet I can't look away. I'm weak. I so badly want the Canes to be on top again. Lord help me.

Brooklyn hasn’t said anything negative...

Idk whos coming. But if all four put on turnover chains to announce their commitment to the U they will go down in espn nsd history as legends. We shall see.

lates on chatfield according to AI;

PLANTATION, Fla. – American Heritage Top300 linebacker/defensive end Andrew Chatfield remains high on Florida, Miami, Florida State and Oklahoma ahead next week's National Signing Day.

While Chatfield continues to state that all four schools remain even there has been plenty of chatter online in recent days that the Gators might be the team to beat after the former Ohio State commit spent this past weekend in Gainesville. Chatfield however says that's not the case.

“It was alright," Chatfield said when asked about his time at UF. “I was hanging out with [Tedarrell Slaton] and [Marco Wilson]. That was cool. I have just known them for a while.”

Chatfield not only spent time with new head coach Dan Mullen, but also defensive coordinator Todd Grantham and defensive line coach Sal Sunseri. Both assistants were at American Heritage on Thursday to make one final pitch to the edge rusher before the dead period starts on Sunday.

“They were just telling me that they want me. That was really it.”

Miami also sent coaches to Chatfield's school this week.

“I didn’t really talk to them all that much, but I like them boys.”

Chatfield already used his official visit to Miami, but acknowledged that there's a chance that he might make it down to Coral Gables this weekend for an unofficial as Nesta Silvera, Patrick Surtain Jr. and Tyson Campbell are all scheduled to be in on officials.

“Possibly," he said when asked about making the short drive down I-95 to hang with his teammates. "But I don’t know because me and my family got to do something. I’m probably just going to talk to Miami on Friday or Saturday or something like that. I’ll see.”

Florida State got Chatfield on campus two weeks ago.

“It was fun. You know it’s Tallahassee, of course it’s going to be fun. I was just chilling with [Brian Burns]. He was my host. He was just telling me I could line up to him next year and about the school.”

Oklahoma went in-home with Chatfield last week after hosting him for an official visit back in November, but the senior still appears to be have some questions about the Sooners.

“I’m still trying to wrap my head around what they want to do with me."

Chatfield (6-2, 221) is ranked by 247Sports as the nation's No. 21 weakside defensive end this cycle.

Advertisement
We all know how this plays out

They don’t pick us next week, then the “insiders” just shrug and say “something shady MUST have happened. They were solid. I was never wrong. Recruiting is fluid guysm, don’t shoot the messenger. They’re 17 years old and impossible to predict!”

Yup.

I have no clue why most on here optimistic about Campbell and Surtain. We’ll get Nesta and possibly Chatfield but we’re not getting the corners.

Nothing wrong with being optimistic.

Setting yourself up for disappointment.

You’re an insufferable prick.

You are literally trying to talk people,e out of being optimistic.

Instead of discussing reasons, or facts or rationales, you’re telling people to be pessimists.

You have a sick and diseased mind.

Get professional help immediately.

In the meantime, stop posting and trying to make everybody else miserable.

Lmao what an over dramatic f@qq0t.

lastest on nesta per AI;

(Photo: Andrew Ivins, 247Sports)

PLANTATION, Fla. – There will be two hats on the table next week for Nesta Silvera.

The Fort Lauderdale American Heritage Top100 defensive tackle told 247Sports on Thursday that he will pick between Miami and Florida on National Signing Day.

"It's between them two right now," Silvera said.

Silvera met with UF's Todd Grantham and Sal Sunseri early Thursday morning.

“They were just talking about early playing time and how I’m comfortable there."

Silvera was in Gainesville two weeks ago. He will travel down to Coral Gables this weekend with his mom and dad for an official visit after meeting with Mark Richt, Manny Diaz, Craig Kuligowski, Mike Rumph and Ephraim Banda on Wednesday.

“It was good just talking with them and sitting down at the house. It will be good to just get there and look at things one last time before I making by decision."

Silvera said that the Hurricanes made sure to pitch playing time during their in-home visit, but noted that his decision won't come down to that.

"That's definitely something that I'm looking at," he said in reference to UM's weak depth chart. "But that's not the main thing. I just want to be comfortable where I'm going and know that I'll be able to make an impact for the next three or four years."

Tennessee was able to get Silvera on campus last week for an official visit. The Volunteers however don't look to be like much of a player in the recruitment moving forward.

"I actually like the coaching staff there, but I don't know if it's the right fit for me."

Silvera (6-2, 308) is ranked by 247Sports as the nation's No. 3 defensive tackle prospect this cycle.

how have no pics surfaced yet?

this.

Told you both it was going to be so silent you’re going to here a pin drop.

how have no pics surfaced yet?

this.

Told you both it was going to be so silent you’re going to here a pin drop.

Last night both households (Surtain/Campbell) sounded the alarm and made it clear that there will be no leaks or sources from here on out. They didnt even post a pic or anything saying UM was even in talks with them at all. We are at the point where **** just got real. So I am not believing anything, anyone is saying about there recruitment from here on out unless it comes from their mouths. Will make for a boring next 6 days but it is what it is.

It’s worth noting that none of these kids hve posted anything from any of their in home visits with head coaches. That Georgia picture of TC and crew came from a family member.
View attachment 57872
I’ve noticed that as well. So is this Tyson’s sister or a cousin or sum? Asking simply cause it’s her pinned tweet.

Sister. She's the one uga had offered the job to.

So long story short you’re confident in 3/4 (maybe not Chatfield).

Im confident we got a good shot at them yeah. As of now i think we got 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back