AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
I want to believe.

ANY REAL VET OF THE RECRUITING GAME CAN SEE WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON

You’re basing this off of Randy Shannon & Al Golden. This is a new era. Go get yourself a nice cigar & a bottle of Dom. Next Wednesday is gonna be a celebration.

All the droopy dudes have one thing in common.

They ain’t bringing me down. If I get my heart smashed then so be it.

Won't let that happen to you old friend.

Advertisement
My biggest concern with PS2 and Campbell is that it is like the situation with Yearby and Cook. Amazing duo and perfect compliment to each other on the field but neither wants the others shade. We need AH4 to put on for their city and put our D back on top where it belongs. Also sends a message to future kids to stay home and rep the 305.
1 rb spot, 2 cb spots. different situation different coaches
4/4View attachment 57830

Exactly and Cook had his brother here too he just wanted to be his own guy in the end and dominate which gotta giv him props he did that but Pat SR himself will say that Sam Madison being there helped his career immensely

My biggest concern with PS2 and Campbell is that it is like the situation with Yearby and Cook. Amazing duo and perfect compliment to each other on the field but neither wants the others shade. We need AH4 to put on for their city and put our D back on top where it belongs. Also sends a message to future kids to stay home and rep the 305.
4/4View attachment 57830

Yeah I keep reading that they don't wanna play together and it's more TC tired of being #2 to PS2. But if they don't announce together do they know if both pick Miami???

These kids know where they going and have for a many months/year!!! Why waste peoples time like this! Just phucking commit to the school you know you going to already! That's why I love the early signing period, because all that's left are the drama queens. I wish parents would put a stop to their children wasting so many peoples time.

My only objection here is this.....
These 4 haven't been twittering up a bunch of smoke...
Not playing the attention game
Simply taking the visits, hearing everyone's sales pitch, and politely enjoying the recruiting process....? How does that make them (at least this specific case) drama queens?

These kids know where they going and have for a many months/year!!! Why waste peoples time like this! Just phucking commit to the school you know you going to already! That's why I love the early signing period, because all that's left are the drama queens. I wish parents would put a stop to their children wasting so many peoples time.

Simply taking the visits, hearing everyone's sales pitch, and politely enjoying the recruiting process....? How does that make them (at least this specific case) drama queens?

Some are conflicted some like the attention can't put a label on these kids that's not certain either way

Advertisement

But I do think Chatman loves the attention

Advertisement

Some are conflicted some like the attention can't put a label on these kids that's not certain either way

I didnt know what college I wanted to go to till the very end. For the majority of the time I wanted to go to Babson because they had the #1 entrepreneurship program. It wasn't till after my visits and taking all pros and cons that I decided on Miami. Not everyone knows where they are going since 10th grade

Advertisement
I guess we have to wait and see the Twitter picks and compare them vs the other visits pics and see if we can get clues from that lol

Monkey on Phone.jpg

Advertisement
4/4View attachment 57830

Exactly and Cook had his brother here too he just wanted to be his own guy in the end and dominate which gotta giv him props he did that but Pat SR himself will say that Sam Madison being there helped his career immensely

cook only cared about the NFL and he saw FSU as a much better option than Golden's staff. if coley stayed at FSU then Yearby was at FSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back