AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
My biggest concern with PS2 and Campbell is that it is like the situation with Yearby and Cook. Amazing duo and perfect compliment to each other on the field but neither wants the others shade. We need AH4 to put on for their city and put our D back on top where it belongs. Also sends a message to future kids to stay home and rep the 305.

Advertisement
My biggest concern with PS2 and Campbell is that it is like the situation with Yearby and Cook. Amazing duo and perfect compliment to each other on the field but neither wants the others shade. We need AH4 to put on for their city and put our D back on top where it belongs. Also sends a message to future kids to stay home and rep the 305.

If thats the case we still get 1.

Yeah franchise is confusing on this. He follows recruiting but usually doesn’t get into predictions or make claims. He either knows or is just ******** with people. I’m going with the the former b/c I want to believe.

LOL at you guys hitching yourselves to Frenchies wagon like he knows something. The sheep on this site crack me up.

WTF does any of this have to do with him? He thinks we're getting these guys. I think we're getting these guys. Other people think we're getting these guys. Completely separate events.

It never ceases to amaze me how much dudes like predicting doom and gloating when bad sht happens. Enjoy it, you'll be SOL on NSD.

Both would be epic, but either one will be great.

Advertisement
Playstation 2 and TC aren’t coming guys

But we’re at the table though!!
Jesus we get douche. You don’t think their coming. How many different ways you gonna post it?

Take him with a lump of salt. He's the same guy who was claiming to have the inside scoop on Whoopi McFartland last year and that we were definitely getting him even after everyone said we weren't.

You’re still on that?
I’ve already taken that L. Came to the board immediately after.
I’m obviously not an insider (have never claimed to know anything), but I did know someone close to McFarland.
I was wrong. A lot of people were wrong.
Find another argument.
Oh, and we’re not getting PS2 or TC.

Both would be epic, but either one will be great.
Yep

Would be good for us to have a thread comparing the pros and cons of surtain and Campbell .. not just about where they are going

What kind of pro comparisons, past Miami comparisons, strengths weaknesses,etc

1 rb spot, 2 cb spots. different situation different coaches
4/4 44logo.jpg

Last edited:

Jesus we get douche. You don’t think their coming. How many different ways you gonna post it?

Take him with a lump of salt. He's the same guy who was claiming to have the inside scoop on Whoopi McFartland last year and that we were definitely getting him even after everyone said we weren't.

You’re still on that?
I’m obviously not an insider (have never claimed to know anything), but I did know someone close to McFarland.
Find another argument.

So you just think this Sileo character is a total troll? After correctly predicting numerous things in regards to PS2’s recruitment. Maybe he’s just really lucky?

Advertisement
Yeah franchise is confusing on this. He follows recruiting but usually doesn’t get into predictions or make claims. He either knows or is just ******** with people. I’m going with the the former b/c I want to believe.

LOL at you guys hitching yourselves to Frenchies wagon like he knows something. The sheep on this site crack me up.

WTF does any of this have to do with him? He thinks we're getting these guys. I think we're getting these guys. Other people think we're getting these guys. Completely separate events.

It never ceases to amaze me how much dudes like predicting doom and gloating when bad sht happens. Enjoy it, you'll be SOL on NSD.

PlzPayAttentionToMeDaddyFranchise is a long-time wounded warrior of the Living Legend. Any time he sees anyone talk up the Legend it takes a few months off his miserable life. He's Rupert Pupkin.

Advertisement

You’re still on that?
Find another argument.

Repeating that droopy **** over and over ain't gonna make it happen any more than you constantly repeating we were getting McFartland last year.

I want to believe.

ANY REAL VET OF THE RECRUITING GAME CAN SEE WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON

You’re basing this off of Randy Shannon & Al Golden. This is a new era. Go get yourself a nice cigar & a bottle of Dom. Next Wednesday is gonna be a celebration.

All the droopy dudes have one thing in common.

They ain’t bringing me down. If I get my heart smashed then so be it.

I want to believe.

ANY REAL VET OF THE RECRUITING GAME CAN SEE WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON

You’re basing this off of Randy Shannon & Al Golden. This is a new era. Go get yourself a nice cigar & a bottle of Dom. Next Wednesday is gonna be a celebration.

All the droopy dudes have one thing in common.

They suck d!ck?

Good point. Make that two things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back