AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
I wanna see if they can get Chatfield to cancel his visit to UF and come down to Miami on an UOV with the other guys

Chatfield already visited UF. Jesus Christ you guys need to get your info straight

Playstation 2 and TC aren’t coming guys

But we’re at the table though!!
Jesus we get douche. You don’t think their coming. How many different ways you gonna post it?

Take him with a lump of salt. He's the same guy who was claiming to have the inside scoop on Whoopi McFartland last year and that we were definitely getting him even after everyone said we weren't.

The guy sucks. He was in strong contention for the 5th sport on my worst posters on cis list.

Advertisement
Playstation 2 and TC aren’t coming guys

But we’re at the table though!!
Jesus we get douche. You don’t think their coming. How many different ways you gonna post it?

Take him with a lump of salt. He's the same guy who was claiming to have the inside scoop on Whoopi McFartland last year and that we were definitely getting him even after everyone said we weren't.

The guy sucks. He was in strong contention for the 5th sport on my worst posters on cis list.

5 spots? Holy ****. There are at least 75 guys on here that are the worst.

I have no clue if we're getting these guys or not, but it sure seems like when we do get over the hump on these last-minute local 5 star types, it'll go something like it's going now.

The past several years we're "at the table" but then the big, bad SEC school gets our guy and crushes our hope to lock down the stud local kids (e.g. Jeudy and Ridley before him). Now we've gotten our fair share of local studs, and even a few on signing day, but still...it sure seems like when everything is lined up the way it is on the AH4 that we swing and miss more often than not. I'm no moper, but in this specific down-to-the-wire situation (not recruiting in general, I love our class) I expect the worst while hoping for the best.

It would be fitting--nay, poetic--for things to seem headed in the same direction yet again (local studs, local ties, we're at the table, whispers that we might surprise, but Bama/UGA/LSU rumored as leaders) but for us to hit BIG and land at least one, if not several of these kids. Especially given our general upward trajectory as a program...it just fits.

This is nothing but hope, I guess. But it FEELS like these guys could be significant part of our momentum, and that they might have a sense that they can be a part of making more waves RIGHT NOW, as opposed to having to wait until they get on the field (I trust Richt and staff are perceptive enough to feed this to them as part of the pitch). We keep ticking boxes one by one on our way back up, on and off the field. This is another opportunity.

Sure would be sweet. And frankly, given our trends overall, I'm more optimistic this time.

Advertisement
Richt going in on the AH4 and dropping this straight from the source truth on them:

[TWEET]958769401603543041[/TWEET]

Then he’ll just stare them down without blinking like this until they sign:

EA43D1A3-0867-4911-AA0B-D0CCCBBBE9A9.jpg

Sileo ain’t going to the event to watch these cats sign with UGA & Bama. We Fookin’!

I will admit I’ve never been so confused about a kid’s recruitment than these 2 kids. What gives me pause is having one of the GoATS to Velcro them up (chise) double down on getting these guys. I’ve never known chise to get that committed in recruiting (same goes for sileo or less so bc I don’t know him). Which makes me think - either they know something that nobody else knows, are saying it bc they are trying to will it to happen or they are massively trolling. Of those 3 things, the first is most likely. This should be an interesting finish.

They’re not the only ones that knows something that everybody else doesn’t know.

Whatchu got for us Z?!

Not until after signing day...

My man studied at the AssyBooger school of prognostication. AssyBooger is undefeated on his post-game handicapping.

I dont recall The Franchise trolling. Ride or die.

They’re not the only ones that knows something that everybody else doesn’t know.

Whatchu got for us Z?!

My man studied at the AssyBooger school of prognostication. AssyBooger is undefeated on his post-game handicapping.

The Franchise has never trolled these sites regarding recruiting or any other matter that I can remember.

Advertisement
Whatchu got for us Z?!

The Franchise has never trolled these sites regarding recruiting or any other matter that I can remember.

Never have and never will, brother. The Canes are way too important to me to mess around like that. I've been overly optimistic at times, but there's no trolling when it comes to Momma.

Whatchu got for us Z?!

Like I said earlier - Chise don't troll, especially when it comes to recruiting. Chise is in too deep for it to be a troll job. lol

Franchise is not trolling but has clearly stated he has no inside info, he’s using powers of deductive reasoning and he makes a **** good argument based, I think, on several factors, including some omissions in recruiting interviews (by the recruits, esp PS2 and TC) which seem suspiciously like tells. Correct me if I’m wrong.

I’m not sure about Sileo junior, I think in his case it may just be an extremely strong gut feeling. He’s never implicated any inside knowledge that I can recall. If he has, I just missed that post, or posts.

Advertisement
You already know how your boi feel. I had to drop something.

[video=youtube_share;aV72fgAOJlY]https://youtu.be/aV72fgAOJlY[/video]

Never have and never will, brother. The Canes are way too important to me to mess around like that. I've been overly optimistic at times, but there's no trolling when it comes to Momma.

You are a strange dude chise, cool, but strange.

I have no clue if we're getting these guys or not, but it sure seems like when we do get over the hump on these last-minute local 5 star types, it'll go something like it's going now.

The past several years we're "at the table" but then the big, bad SEC school gets our guy and crushes our hope to lock down the stud local kids (e.g. Jeudy and Ridley before him). Now we've gotten our fair share of local studs, and even a few on signing day, but still...it sure seems like when everything is lined up the way it is on the AH4 that we swing and miss more often than not. I'm no moper, but in this specific down-to-the-wire situation (not recruiting in general, I love our class) I expect the worst while hoping for the best.

It would be fitting--nay, poetic--for things to seem headed in the same direction yet again (local studs, local ties, we're at the table, whispers that we might surprise, but Bama/UGA/LSU rumored as leaders) but for us to hit BIG and land at least one, if not several of these kids. Especially given our general upward trajectory as a program...it just fits.

This is nothing but hope, I guess. But it FEELS like these guys could be significant part of our momentum, and that they might have a sense that they can be a part of making more waves RIGHT NOW, as opposed to having to wait until they get on the field (I trust Richt and staff are perceptive enough to feed this to them as part of the pitch). We keep ticking boxes one by one on our way back up, on and off the field. This is another opportunity.

Sure would be sweet. And frankly, given our trends overall, I'm more optimistic this time.
Good post Crockett

The First Seal—Rider on White Horse
"Then I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, 'Come.' I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer."

The Second Seal—War
"When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, 'Come.' And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him."

The Third Seal—Famine
"When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, 'Come.' I looked, and behold, a black horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand."

The Fourth Seal—Death
"When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, 'Come.' I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him."

I hope Pastor Richt preaching from Revelations tonight

Why would he refer to the apex, wars with the Vandals/Goths/Visigoths, subsequent famine, and the fall of Rome and subsequent destruction of the Roman Empire?

It's a lot less fun if i have to spell the analogy out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back