AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
so a few people on twitter saying coaches can't contact recruits until tomorrow night, not sure if true, but an extra night at the school sure helps

edit tweed beat me to it

Yes... the time table for the visit is strictly enforced by the NCAA. For Shaq's visit we go to Miami early to avoid traffic... but they asked if we could wait until 5:00 or around about... because Jorge said that the clock starts as soon as the recruit steps in to the office. So the we'll have from Friday afternoon until Sunday morning... to do their sale. At breakfast on Sunday morning Richt did a breakout with each of the recruits... it was Shaq, Bethel, McCloud, Pinkney and Jack Allison. That was an easy group to sell because they were all committed on by the end of Dinner at the Rusty Pelican. I imagine he will have to do a bit more selling with this crew.

Advertisement
If Nesta and Chatman have already arrived, how is it possible for them to stay until Sunday? Isn’t there a rule that they can only be on campus for 48 hours?

What is the rule about being able to contact if the recruits are within 1 miles of campus during non contact periods?

cant find his thread, but did Moro Ojomo and his dad visit tuesday/wednesday in a secret visit?
Would much rather have him than Chatman tbh.

Bama offered ojomo 2 days ago. looks pretty locked into texas or ou though

Check the location on Ojomo's tweet of a Bama offer.

good find bruh.

like i said, id rather have him than chatman. Ojomo is legit. he's got a real offer from bama too.

unfortunately i think Coburn is a longshot. I'd love to steal both Coburn and Ojomo from Texas, to add with Nesta and Miller.

Wait is this a real thing?

well andrew ivins just tweeted this:
[TWEET]959256247223635968[/TWEET]

lol, I scooped ivins. Who's to say im not an insider like DSJ? lol jk.

It looks like Shaq will be hosting TC snd Pink will host Silvers...not sure about the other visitors

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It really gets my hopes up when insiders confirm little details said by other insiders!

That's interesting because I thought I read that Shaq doesn't like recruiting others according to his pops. He feels either a kid either wants to come or doesn't. This actually might be a good sign with TC because they feel pretty confident. LOL

I had that same concern cause of not only that statement but also from what i know maybe [MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION] can confirm but ive been told shaqs sortve a homebody. Great kid for sure though.

Shaq likes to go out and have a good time... but he is going to beat the Sun home ... He is comfortable at home watching TV, but likes to get out every now and then.

Advertisement
I’m with DSJ, they are comin’.

I’ll take a 30-day ban if I’m wrong.

Break out the stogies, boys!

I'll taken a 30-day voluntary leave if we don't land them because this board will be insufferable.

It will be insufferable IF WE DO LAND him...sorry WHEN we do land him ......cause you will have all these negative asswipes trying to get in on the party with “ I had a feeling he was coming” or “I knew DSJ was right all the time”...etc.

Well don’t come trying to get a stogie or a shot of bourbon after the fact.Step up now.30 days that’s all it is if you think DSJ is wrong.But you gotta let your intentions known now or just STFU and move on....

“Disirregardless”

tumblr_inline_mh9h630wIL1qz4rgp.gif

Advertisement
It looks like Shaq will be hosting TC snd Pink will host Silvers...not sure about the other visitors

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It really gets my hopes up when insiders confirm little details said by other insiders!

That's interesting because I thought I read that Shaq doesn't like recruiting others according to his pops. He feels either a kid either wants to come or doesn't. This actually might be a good sign with TC because they feel pretty confident. LOL

I had that same concern cause of not only that statement but also from what i know maybe [MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION] can confirm but ive been told shaqs sortve a homebody. Great kid for sure though.

Shaq likes to go out and have a good time... but he is going to beat the Sun home ... He is comfortable at home watching TV, but likes to get out every now and then.

Shaq is a true Cane. Was wearing a canes shirt in the swamp before he signed here. Sometimes recruits wanna have a good time and sometimes they wanna lay low. Is up to the host to feel them out. Shaq is a perfect host because he bled orange and green before he stepped on campus. He wants them to sign with us because he knows they can help him win a championship. He’s gonna get them message through to whoever he hosts why the U can be a special place for them. Go canes.

So who is hosting Nesta/Chatman? [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] [MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION]

Nesta is pickney. I think bandy is chatman but not sure.

I think Pink and Shaq is a good combo ... Pink likes to take it to the edge, but Shaq makes sure the rope is secure. They hang together tough because they balance each other out. Pink is not going to let Shaq just sit and watch the grass grow... Shaq is going to make sure they both wake up in Miami. I'm hoping the young guys get a chance see how they are truly family... they don't always agree but how they always have each others back ...

Advertisement
I’m with DSJ, they are comin’.

I’ll take a 30-day ban if I’m wrong.

Break out the stogies, boys!

30 Days in February? **** you dangerous fam

I like to live dangerously like that.

Besides, at least I’m willing to take a ban.

I haven’t read the post yet where you’re willing to sack up one way or another.

Perhaps I missed it. But, just in case I didn’t didn’t, you should be the last one speaking.

So who is hosting Nesta/Chatman? [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] [MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION]

I think Pink and Shaq is a good combo ... Pink likes to take it to the edge, but Shaq makes sure the rope is secure. They hang together tough because they balance each other out. Pink is not going to let Shaq just sit and watch the grass grow... Shaq is going to make sure they both wake up in Miami. I'm hoping the young guys get a chance see how they are truly family... they don't always agree but how they always have each others back ...

Great post. Sounds like a **** of a duo. Teammates and friends...Hope they get to make a run for the ship before they leave.

Great stuff pop. Always appreciate your perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back