AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
LOL! Been out of the 305 for a while. Found this site a while back and can't say how much I appreciate the info.

Advertisement
key question - is Colbert(son) in town?

Yes. Hes with me now at dinner. Rachels wpb

How’s Brian doing in the weight room?

Nice! I hope you boys had the steak Brooklyn? Rachel’s got the best steak in all of west palm minus okeechobee steak house.

Rachel's and OSH, blast from the past. It's been some years, but I never cared for OSH and it wouldn't have made my top 5 in Palm Beach County.

Rachel's, well, I wasn't going there for a steak when I went.

The Raindancer my last time down there was still the king of steak IMHO. Pretty much a timeless place that never needed to change a thing and was consistent as could be with prime cuts of beef cooked to perfection. The South African lobster is a just have as well.

Don’t get me wrong. Raindancer is where it’s at too. Went there last year for my bday, there prime rib is top notch.

cant find his thread, but did Moro Ojomo and his dad visit tuesday/wednesday in a secret visit?
Would much rather have him than Chatman tbh.

Bama offered ojomo 2 days ago. looks pretty locked into texas or ou though

Check the location on Ojomo's tweet of a Bama offer.

good find bruh.

like i said, id rather have him than chatman. Ojomo is legit. he's got a real offer from bama too.

unfortunately i think Coburn is a longshot. I'd love to steal both Coburn and Ojomo from Texas, to add with Nesta and Miller.

Chatman here too

[TWEET]959227952222298112[/TWEET]

Going off this tweet, looks like they extended the OV

Didn't even know that's possible. Very interesting

lol

[TWEET]959228826516639744[/TWEET]

I had to comment on that BS

Traffic? The best he could come up with was traffic? That's fcking pathetic, I'm actually embarassed for the guy. Like above and beyond being embarrassed because he's a nole.

Advertisement
Have Malek Young talk to TC about picking Miami over UGA.

About how bad he wants to be out there for his city.

Malek got far more important **** to worry about than helping recruit. People dont realize how close malek came to dying on the field in that game... love that boy. Keep him in our prayers.

**** it was that bad? wish him the best

Advertisement
how have no pics surfaced yet?

this.

Told you both it was going to be so silent you’re going to here a pin drop.

View attachment 57872
I’ve noticed that as well. So is this Tyson’s sister or a cousin or sum? Asking simply cause it’s her pinned tweet.

Sister. She's the one uga had offered the job to.

So long story short you’re confident in 3/4 (maybe not Chatfield).

Im confident we got a good shot at them yeah. As of now i think we got 2.

You were confident about getting 3 earlier. What made you go down to 2 that quick?

Because we dont really see chatfield as a priority.

I told my boss I won’t be in on Wednesday. He said you’re fired. I said idc were getting Pat Surtain Jr & Tyson Campbell.

cant find his thread, but did Moro Ojomo and his dad visit tuesday/wednesday in a secret visit?
Would much rather have him than Chatman tbh.

Bama offered ojomo 2 days ago. looks pretty locked into texas or ou though

Check the location on Ojomo's tweet of a Bama offer.

good find bruh.

like i said, id rather have him than chatman. Ojomo is legit. he's got a real offer from bama too.

unfortunately i think Coburn is a longshot. I'd love to steal both Coburn and Ojomo from Texas, to add with Nesta and Miller.

Wait is this a real thing?

Advertisement
Old IG post ain't a good look for my boy DSJ.

Still all in for 3/4 or 4/4 from reading smoke signals and tea leaves.

True, should’ve just share the tweet I saw it on directly. Though I never pretended it to be anything recent.

I appreciate what you’ve done here, but you also raise some red flags.

I’m with franchise on this. You’re a limeable guy, I just don’t know hoe legit you are. I’m certainly not so,d. That little sketch IG thing you just tried to pull didn’t help your case.

Irregardless, assuming for a second you have a legit solid inside connect to PS2, then why are you giving up the game? In essence, you’re ratting him out and ruining his announcement, isn’t that right? Why do that? It’s a legit question you should answer.

I have no issue with red flags being raised, in the end PS2 will sign with Miami and this will all be in the rear view mirror.

I'm divulging information for the same reason Dee, Marrero, or even Tweed does. If we can share information that is relevant to all of us, why not share?

Question DSJ's legitimacy all you want, but let's chill with talking down your nose at the guy for sharing the juice. We want insiders who dish and then we berate them for it? C'mon, now. Why would you do that? Regardless, or irrespective, but never irregardless, it's a legit question you should answer.

Disirregardless of your post, I didn’t talk down nor berate DSJ in the slightest. I asked a legitimate question. He has strongly implied he’s someone very close to the situation which then begs the question: if that’s the case why let the cat out of the bag, and not only let the cat out of the bag, but do it so continuously and forcefully. I think it’s a fair question to ask. Or maybe I’m missing something, but I’m not attacking DSJ, I’m just genuinely confused.

I understand where Franchise and others are coming with their confidence, the powers of deduction and reasoning, but this one is a head scratcher for me.

I’m with DSJ, they are comin’.

I’ll take a 30-day ban if I’m wrong.

Break out the stogies, boys!

Advertisement

Told you both it was going to be so silent you’re going to here a pin drop.

It looks like Shaq will be hosting TC snd Pink will host Silvers...not sure about the other visitors

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So rumph decided to switch ps2 & tc. So tc is with shaq & b is with ps2. See u saturday

Gils gonna be there also

So Hightower hosting Ps2?
Who is gils?

Theyre sortve putting a group together for them. Some people being friends and several being people we feel can help in the recruitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back