AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

DMoney’s new official CIS insider is [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION]. Unfortunately, [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] may be Baker Acted tonight because of how shook he is.

Those cops better not call me to take you to pavilion [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION].

Advertisement
He also said he could not say which school is recruiting his son the hardest.

“I don’t know,” he said. “It would have to be a toss-up between Alabama or Georgia.”

Recruiting hard=in a bidding war

so that explains why we aren't in that particular game

60124755-A230-4529-8151-8AD4BF385148.jpg

cane. dad deflects the question.

Advertisement
I just don't get why everyone's saying either/or amongst the 2 CBs. I see both signing with the U unlike most on this board. I would hope that TC saw right through the bs kirby fart was selling. Uga peaked with 31 seniors and a weak sec east(Tenn, UFools, SC all down). Harbaugh fell in the same situation at Michigan but fell back to reality when those upper classmen left. I've always felt TC would be a Cane and im not wavering. No one is taking in account how much comfort with your position corch plays into a decision. All the Nesta and PS2 talk w/out TC is overblown. TC and PS2 can both shine w/out overshadowing the other. Go separate ways, why? Aint nothing like knowing you have savage on the other side shutting down all passing attacks in the P5. Have faith guys, we're not the same Canes from recent years. I'll holla

Last edited:
Advertisement
I just don't get why everyone's saying either/or amongst the 2 CBs. I see both signing with the U unlike most on this board. I would hope that TC saw right through the bs kirby fart was selling. Uga peaked with 31 seniors and a weak sec east(Tenn, U****, SC all down). Harbaugh fell in the same situation at Michigan but fell back to reality when those upper classmen left. I've always felt TC would be Cane and im not wavering. No one is taking in account how much comfort with your position corch plays into a decision. All the Nesta and PS2 talk w/out TC is overblown. Have faith guys, we're not the same Canes from recent years

lol

I just don't get why everyone's saying either/or amongst the 2 CBs. I see both signing with the U unlike most on this board. I would hope that TC saw right through the bs kirby fart was selling. Uga peaked with 31 seniors and a weak sec east(Tenn, U****, SC all down). Harbaugh fell in the same situation at Michigan but fell back to reality when those upper classmen left. I've always felt TC would be Cane and im not wavering. No one is taking in account how much comfort with your position corch plays into a decision. All the Nesta and PS2 talk w/out TC is overblown. Have faith guys, we're not the same Canes from recent years

You forget about Bags.

Realous George says we good. Brooklyndee says we good. Nobody’s from 247 say were not good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Realous George says we good. Brooklyndee says we good. Nobody’s from 247 say were not good.

Alright fam. I didn't wanna do this. But I got to since we're so close to signing day and you continue to just dismiss all negative information.

Devonta Smith says hi. So does Michael Thompson.

Just talked to Realus George in pm on Twitter. I asked him how we looking he said Gooood. I told him I'm not gonna pry and I'm going to trust his word.

So he used 4 Os in “Gooood”? 4, correct?

Correct actually it had two d's. He just hit me and said trust me we good again

good with what? the AH DB's?

GOOOODD:

1 G in a 7 letter word = 1 Guy from G(eorgia's) 7th district = Ezzard. Confirmed.

4 O's = 'O' is 15th letter in alphabet, There are 4 of them. 4*15=60 = Six T's = nesTa silvera, Tyson campbell, paTrick surTain, nigel beThel, & jamarcus chaTman. = six T's. Confirmed.

2 D's = 2 (a)DD(itional) D(awgs) on the D(line) = Keondre Coburn & Jordan Miller. Confirmed.

No need to worry about tomorrow, We getting everyone, this just confirms it.

wtf?? lol

Advertisement
Back