AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

View attachment 58174

cane. dad deflects the question.

i think its the exact opposite unfortunately.

If it's not a deflection, then this is some filthy stuff here. If dad truly believes that Bama and UGA have "recruited Tyson the hardest", that's a slap in the face to Rumph and every member of our staff.

Or maybe they did actually recruit him the hardest and Rumph didn’t do what he needed to do.

Advertisement
The "some of our family" is the tell. Damnit...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

His brother lives in Atlanta.

That's part of the some family who won't be able to watch him play at Miami.

SEE? I GOT TEA LEAVES, TOO!

View attachment 58174

cane. dad deflects the question.

i think its the exact opposite unfortunately.

Along with SOME of our family

Oh boy. He gone.

He has a sister in GA. If he goes to Miami, the entire family will not be there to see him play.

He has two siblings in Georgia?

From that dawg nation article: "He has three older sisters, including one who lives in the Metro Atlanta area."

Bottom line, regardless of what happens with TC, we need to win battles for elite kids on more than being the home team. It should be a bonus, not our pitch.

Yuppppp. Staying home doesn't mean what it once did.

Gotta win more than the Coastal first.

It's not about winning the Corstal, it's about winning the living room.

New Article - Tyson, to no surprise, has yet to make a decision

Barely a mention of Miami. Fellas, we're either irrelevant and have gotten played, or the smoke is getting thicker

https://www.dawgnation.com/football...ust-tough-decision-5-star-tyson-campbell-will

[TWEET]961066380710858753[/TWEET]

It's an article on a site called DAWGNATION. Just throwing that out there for context.

Complete smoke screen by his dad. No mention of where he spent his last OV weekend with his boys. He coming!

We going 3/4 and who knows about Chat???? Notice 4 question marks??? Now it's 3!

Realous George says we good. Brooklyndee says we good. Nobody’s from 247 say were not good.

Yes a guy from 247 said we are not good. Not a paid insider, but said he knows the family.

I think an actual family member on this board debunked the 247 "family member."

He debunked that he was a family member cause a dude here worded it wrong and that's what rattler replied to. The 247 guy said he knows the family.

Rattler is TC's family. I read his board posts. So now I know someone close to TC's family. My source who is close to the family says TC has not made a decision.

Advertisement
Bottom line, regardless of what happens with TC, we need to win battles for elite kids on more than being the home team. It should be a bonus, not our pitch.

You think Georgia is in this with Campbell without the type of year they had? I don't. Don't think we will ever know for sure though

Maybe his family just has poor liars that are out of sync. One family member told the dude on 247 that he chose Georgia, another told Ferman Bama, and then the dad panicked and avoided the question about Miami.

Realous George says we good. Brooklyndee says we good. Nobody’s from 247 say were not good.

Yes a guy from 247 said we are not good. Not a paid insider, but said he knows the family.

I think an actual family member on this board debunked the 247 "family member."

He debunked that he was a family member cause a dude here worded it wrong and that's what rattler replied to. The 247 guy said he knows the family.

Rattler is TC's family. I read his board posts. So now I know someone close to TC's family. My source who is close to the family says TC has not made a decision.

Rattler just said Tyson didn't tell him.

Advertisement
Tyson is going to Georgia, why can’t yall understand that? We are striking out with the CB’s tomorrow. The good thing is, we keep Nesta and hopefully add Colburn. Championships are won on the line of scrimmage.

You think Georgia is in this with Campbell without the type of year they had? I don't. Don't think we will ever know for sure though
Yeah, I gotta tell you, Coley is a monster recruiter. Corny as ****, but yeah, he would have them in this.

Guys, let's move on to the acceptance stage re Campbell. Our conspiracy theories are getting weirder.

I can see this place in September "nah see he signed with UGA and is practicing there so he can throw their helmet off and leave the field on the first play before riding a Turnover Chain shaped helicopter to Coral Gables. It's the ultimate hat game!"

Those two were engulfed in this past weekend. 247 was probably further away from the OV than I was. I'm with Dee and Inc.

They comin!

Advertisement

Alright fam. I didn't wanna do this. But I got to since we're so close to signing day and you continue to just dismiss all negative information.

Devonta Smith says hi. So does Michael Thompson.

Neither of those two OV'd here and both were OOS kids. We're talking 2 kids from South Florida. It's like Apples and Rotten Apples.

People worry way to much . We will get a few and miss on a few. Just wait a few more hours.

We are striking out with Surtain and Campbell, but we will get Nesta. It is what it is. We will still have wnough talent, especially on offense, to easily win the Coastal and challenge coemson in the ACC title game.

Advertisement

Alright fam. I didn't wanna do this. But I got to since we're so close to signing day and you continue to just dismiss all negative information.

Neither of those two OV'd here and both were OOS kids. We're talking 2 kids from South Florida. It's like Apples and Rotten Apples.

Whatever logic you wanna use. One was a "lock" and the other was "coming"

Believe what you want to believe. No one knows anything. The stone cold lead pipe UM lock, Silvera, suddenly appeared shaky, but the experts here say he is just messing around and having fun. So could be the case for all of them. Who knows.

I won't be watching NSD because I know if I see one of them stomp on a UM hat I will throw my remote through the TV. Going to be at a work BBQ on the beach, getting paid to soak in sunshine. Expect to see a clean sweep of the AH4, but if we don't land any I'll just go for a swim and hold my breath underwater for a long, long time

Whatever logic you wanna use. One was a "lock" and the other was "coming"

At least he is using logic. You’re comparing apples to oranges.

Guys just give up on surtain and Campbell holy ****. Not one person outside this board thinks we have a chance. It's just fake insiders on here making up **** to troll you guys and see how long they can keep it going

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back