AH3 (probably not 4)-The Cleanliest of Threads...Thread

Advertisement
I have never saw so many douche bags who don't wanna hear good news about their team. Give a guy some hope and they don't want it they want the worst scenario possible. How about we get none and the news is all bad happy now????

Its official. Thin d*ck drizzle is troll through and through. He has been on the board six days and is now the most arrogant poster going.. Dont take the bait and move along.
View attachment 58173

Why don't you slide off your pants and hop into his DMs while you're at it. Sheesh.

I have never saw so many douche bags who don't wanna hear good news about their team. Give a guy some hope and they don't want it they want the worst scenario possible. How about we get none and the news is all bad happy now????

Its official. Thin d*ck drizzle is troll through and through. He has been on the board six days and is now the most arrogant poster going.. Dont take the bait and move along.
View attachment 58173

Leave that nlgga alone.

And stop posting PMs with him

Advertisement
DMoney’s new official CIS insider is [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION]. Unfortunately, [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] may be Baker Acted tonight because of how shook he is.

View attachment 58173

On the real

Stop. Messaging. Recruits. Or. Players. On. Any. Social. Media. Site.

If Realus has his DM's open he should expect people messaging him man. He is a Div 1 athlete now, he has fans. It's not a big deal if he wants he can close them.

Advertisement
Got dudes writing paragraphs to recruits

C'mon man just wait a few more hours like a normal person

View attachment 58173

On the real

Stop. Messaging. Recruits. Or. Players. On. Any. Social. Media. Site.

And if you just can't help yourself, for the love of god don't post the conversation on a public forum.

Scary s hit. Followed said recruit. Then pm'd with a paragraph. Then proceeds to post said pm. My goodness this can't be life.

Guys, we can debate whether people should or shouldn't be sliding into each others DMs (is that what the youngsters say?) all night, but please don't post screenshots of your conversations with them if you do.

Thanks,

The management (or something like that)

Advertisement
This is absolutely hilarious. Still not convinced those DMs aren’t just photoshopped anyway

Advertisement
He didn't say this person signing or this person signing he just said we good take it for what it's worth. Those who like the info take it those who don't leave it. None of y'all know how or if I know dude outside of social media but it's all good. Just have to wait until tomorrow!

Advertisement
Back