AGREE OR DISAGREE

Advertisement
He says "Olsen has no idea what's going on out there"

How is this possible? He's grown up around football his entire life. Dad is a HS Coach, Bro's in the NFL. Looks like he has good Nordic genes.

I mean how much of a *** up must he be to be said to have " NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON".

I really hope this is not the case and that Shodell, whoever this ****** is, is just talking junk out his pie hole.

When you watched the spring game did it look like Olsen had a clue what was going on out there?

Be honest.

How is this possible? He's grown up around football his entire life. Dad is a HS Coach, Bro's in the NFL. Looks like he has good Nordic genes.

I mean how much of a *** up must he be to be said to have " NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON".

I really hope this is not the case and that Shodell, whoever this ****** is, is just talking junk out his pie hole.

When you watched the spring game did it look like Olsen had a clue what was going on out there?

Be honest.

He looked awful.. However is looking awful enough for anyone to draw the conclusion that the kid has no clue on whats going on?
Don't think so..
Dorsey looked awful in spring games as well but was one of the best gamers this program has ever seen. Not saying Olsen will be.. Just saying I'm not counting him out yet.. We'll see when the lights come on.

Only agree on wins and the LBs, the rest is garbage.

I thought Olsen did okay, from what I saw from the game and spring videos.

He's a rFR. QB. I don't think we have a big enough sample size to determine or even give an educated guess on what Olsen can or cannot do.

Be honest.

He looked awful.. However is looking awful enough for anyone to draw the conclusion that the kid has no clue on whats going on?
Don't think so..
Dorsey looked awful in spring games as well but was one of the best gamers this program has ever seen. Not saying Olsen will be.. Just saying I'm not counting him out yet.. We'll see when the lights come on.

The lights are on. No one is home.

Advertisement

Be honest.

Don't think so..

297.gif

Be honest.

Don't think so..

297.gif

Nice pants. Didn't you get caught with a tranny hooker?

Advertisement
I don't trust the defence so I can't get excited about this team.

Golden should have replaced his best man at the end of last season - he's going to live and die with him this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back