Tears Aggie Tears

SO

Tears threads only for clowning?

I thought for Decommitments, Coaches leaving, any others news that makes them Cry

Do what tf ever Admins/Maudes

This entire message board turning into a Circus
I'm just seeing this now.

Here's my take, y'all. I agree injuries are never something to laugh at, and we shouldn't be making fun of other teams for suffering injuries. It's not cool and we are better than that. It's also not something that, in my experience, we usually have a problem with here.

Sometimes we do discuss injuries within the tears thread, however. It's a fine line. The past few years, it's been a frequent discussion on the Gator Tears thread, but never in a mocking or teasing way. We've always discussed the subject as a criticism of Billy Napier's problems with S&C and other culture issues, or perhaps win/loss predictions based on depth chart and current players out due to injuries. I think y'all are smart enough to understand the difference.

I am inclined to give @Tony4Canes the benefit of the doubt and believe that his intention with the post was the latter, and not the former. The original post probably could have used some additional context so that this was clear, so let's all try to keep that in mind for the future. And hopefully we can move on now.
 
Back
Top