Aftermath: We just smashed WVU

Advertisement
The crow eaters should either be out in full force, or hiding like some b1tches!

Last edited:
Richt did in his first season what no coach has done since Larry Coker. 9 wins and a bowl win.

Where's the Diaz haters?

But but his Texas defense , yeah because that wasn't an abortion of a program then

Advertisement
Where's the Diaz haters?

But but his Texas defense , yeah because that wasn't an abortion of a program then

He did a great job but he always does a good job year 1. I think he will be aite. He isnt as reckless and unsound defensively as he used to be.

What is most impressive is that Diaz did it with a very young team which included three starting freshmen LBs !! Shocking !

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now I know why former Canes used to call West Virginia "Klan Land". Also after seeing the fans I now know why they need more dentists!

Catching up with some of game day thread, what a bunch of wussy porsters pthat are supposedly Cane fans. Many had apparently ga e up in first quarter, couple of complete idiotic posts came from some regulars like ballhauk and Navahos. Great win, good game plan, great individual play, beating a solid WV team. This team grew a. Inch last 5 games of year.

Diaz fielded a D that won a bowl game convincingly and would have allowed us to win 10 games. Factor that in with the disciplinary losses and injuries in conjunction with the overall depth issues and you can't say anything negative about his overall job performance. Whereas other standards may have not been met this year, Diaz seemingly exceeded the expectations of most of us. Definitely a great component to any optimism about the future. Jesuchristo, it was nice to occasionally not fear the 2nd half collapses this year while watching someone actually take an attack mindset on that side of the ball.

Advertisement
I think Shaq and Jaquan Johnson begin to take over the temperament of the entire team.

I'm excited about that.

Advertisement
Back