After We Lose in the Chuck E Cheez Bowl Will Manny Be Fired

Advertisement
You're right you said he was going to get fired mid-season. I misread. it is pretty optimistic though to think that they would have fired Richt had he not retired.

also I'm saying Texas is the same because they're also a has been program that recruits well but always seems to underachieve. What decent teams have they beat this year? How hot is Herman's seat? You think they're really all that different? I didn't realize that TCU and Iowa State are out here recruiting five stars.
They have a head coach who regardless of what he’s done at Texas is a national championship OC that did it with his 3rd string QB. The levels of how much better of coach Herman is to manure are not even worth getting into because manure isn’t even in the same building as Herman let alone on par with him. Oh and did you forget Texas is 5 points and a 4 overtime game away from being undefeated? Did you know how many points we are from being undefeated? I’ll go ahead and answer that one for you, 61 ******* points!!! 🤢🤮 oh and Texas also has a dang good oline and the best freshmen running back In The country, so theirs that too. Lol

Last edited:
They have a head coach who regardless of what he’s done at Texas is a national championship OC that did it with his 3rd string QB. The levels of how much better of coach Herman is to manure are not even worth getting into because manure isn’t even in the same building as Herman let alone on par with him. Oh and did you forget Texas is 5 points and 4 overtime game away from being undefeated? Did you know how many points we are from being undefeated? I’ll go ahead and answer that one for you, 61 ******* points!!! 🤢🤮 oh and Texas also has a dang good oline and the best freshmen running back In The country, so theirs that too. Lol
**** man, sounds like I should be sending you a UT t-shirt and a copy of Texas Buyers' Club. Have you pre-ordered your UT season tickets for next year yet? Then again, maybe you should hold off since Herman will get fired anyways.

They will give Manny the benefit of his full contract. If major signs of improvement are not made next year the heat will be high but the powers that be are in with this mans father. Shouldn’t hold as much weight as it does. But here we are.

You folks clamoring for Diaz to be fired seem to think we can just get anybody we want in here for the job, like there's a litany of top coaches just stepping all over each other for the job. Whats your plan when he leaves? What it the guy you want doesn't want the job? Then what?
No decent coach wants to come here for the peanuts they pay and the indifference they get from the administration. Mickey Mouse operation.

Advertisement
A festivous miracle that would be.
festivus.gif

Does the recruiting class make anyone think differently about Diaz?
Not as to development and coaching. He’s done a good job recruiting with the exception of CB and maybe linebacker. I’m glad he’s pulling talent in. It will help him if he does the right thing on the defensive staff side or another coach if he doesn’t.

Advertisement
We’ve lowered our signature win rating to new lows doing great to be a Miami Hurricane dance in locker room .

We have to many children on this team then young men , I know you’d be shocked at how many children on this team are training now right now and whom are still sleeping 😴.

Advertisement
Oklahoma state in bowl game , awesome nail in coffin game easy 40 point loss or higher here .

You think our children didn’t want to play NC this game Oklahoma State will challenge 500 yard rushing if it 60 degrees.

After going 8-2 in the regular season, the definitive answer is no. Should Baker be Fire is the question. My vote is “**** yeah”.

No way Diaz gets fired. Record was too good and he made good moves in the offseason. It would take at least two more years. Most coaches get four years to see how they’ll work out, unless you get guys like Taggart where everything was trending in the wrong direction. Diaz will have to make major changes on the defensive side this off-season to take some of the heat off.

Advertisement
Everything is fine. Manny Diaz isn’t getting fired for allowing 800 yards.

Matter of fact none of the defensive staff are. Maybe when they give up 1000 yards it might happen. But not 800 yards.

UNC is just tooo good I mean we had guys running 23mph to try to chase down ball carriers! What incredible effort from our players!

Advertisement
Back