After We Lose in the Chuck E Cheez Bowl Will Manny Be Fired

Advertisement
no.gif

We played 2 teams with a pulse and got railed.

We literally beat 3 teams with a winning record. Non P5 UAB, a terrible 6-5 Pitt team and barely won against another average NC state team.

This is with King. Next year is going to be ugly if king leaves .
We would've lost most of these games last year so yup... improvement whether we want to admit it or not

Advertisement
Advertisement
Reason I specifically said "as far as record is concerned". Offense looks better, defense looks worse and we can argue all day about that. But 9-2 or 8-3 > 6-7.
You can flat out forget 9-2 my man. We’ve seen this story before, manny has lost the team again for a second year in a row as they have flat out quit on him. Bijon Robinson and Texas will run all over this team and manny will have the same look on his stupid face that he had for the UNC game and he’ll lisp the same comments after the game like he did after the UNC game. This is 2017 all over again, which will lead to the Manure experiment “thank god” ending the following season. No different then richt in 2018. This program is broken and the foundation has rotted. Any hope this program has is with a complete restart from the ground up in the Hecht center.

You think this team looks improved? Lmaooo. King saved manure period. Same deflated team that beat **** teams.
Yah but last year we lost to those **** teams just thank god we aren’t Michigan who has out recruited us every year since Harbaugh was brought in

Advertisement
You can flat out forget 9-2 my man. We’ve seen this story before, manny has lost the team again for a second year in a row as they have flat out quit on him. Bijon Robinson and Texas will run all over this team and manny will have the same look on his stupid face that he had for the UNC game and he’ll lisp the same comments after the game like he did after the UNC game. This is 2017 all over again, which will lead to the Manure experiment “thank god” ending the following season. No different then richt in 2018. This program is broken and the foundation has rotted. Any hope this program has is with a complete restart from the ground up in the Hecht center.
Delusional. Texas is talented but no different than where we are. No one is getting fired from Miami before their third year after being ranked most of the season and signing a fringe top 10 class. Not saying he should or shouldn't be fired, I'm just saying it's not going to happen.

Advertisement
We played 2 teams with a pulse and got railed.

We literally beat 3 teams with a winning record. Non P5 UAB, a terrible 6-5 Pitt team and barely won against another average NC state team.

This is with King. Next year is going to be ugly if king leaves .
Seeing that Manny is almost certainly not going anywhere and Who knows what's going to happen to Baker, what is there to get out of pointing this out?

Delusional. Texas is talented but no different than where we are. No one is getting fired from Miami before their third year after being ranked most of the season and signing a fringe top 10 class. Not saying he should or shouldn't be fired, I'm just saying it's not going to happen.
Pin this to the top if need be but if Manny doesn't bring in a new D staff he will be gone by the end of next year.

This is a Golden love for his NoD butt buddy all over again. Except I think Manny makes the right choice and fires Baker.

I HOPE!!

Advertisement
Back