After watching Richt's preeser

What struck me about Richt's presser is how down he was about the play of the QB/offense. Read between the lines there.

Advertisement
What struck me about Richt's presser is how down he was about the play of the QB/offense. Read between the lines there.

Agreed, which leads me to think he will go with potential at some point, which will the team better in the long run.

Well you might want to listen again because he didn't say a two QB race. There was probably 5 or 6 QBs who took snaps yesterday. I think he cuts the QBs reps down but he didn't mean that it would be down to just 2.

I still think there are three.

thought there were only 4 that took snaps yesterday. Like to know who the other one or two are.

Agreed, which leads me to think he will go with potential at some point, which will the team better in the long run.

the twaddle of the hoi polloi is mind numbing ... by all means, click the playstation concoction QB, for his "potential" .... and discount the actual results and observations thereof offered from CMR as they relate to shirreffs.

he made those statements for a reason, and it certainly wasn't to deify perry's brilliance the past 2 weeks.

and if he was down on the offense, it wasn't because of evan or the wide receivers.

Last edited:
Well you might want to listen again because he didn't say a two QB race. There was probably 5 or 6 QBs who took snaps yesterday. I think he cuts the QBs reps down but he didn't mean that it would be down to just 2.

thought there were only 4 that took snaps yesterday. Like to know who the other one or two are.

wrong

Rosier, Sherriff, Perry, Weldon, Vinny Jr,, and believe one other. I know at least 5 took snaps yesterday.

Advertisement

wrong

Rosier, Sherriff, Perry, Weldon, Vinny Jr,, and believe one other. I know at least 5 took snaps yesterday.

Fact (not belief): there are only 4 qbs on roster. Unless, perhaps, they did some situational wildcat stuff with Dallas. If you were actually there I guess I will take your word for it.

Advertisement
Back