After the Storm: FIU

Honestly and I'll take heat for this, but I think Manny is the right guy! Granted he needs to make some changes I think Enos is a great QB coach not sure he's a good OC. I think Berry is the right guy for Oline based off improvements made by the youngins throughout the year. However, everything is up for grabs Manny definitely needs to make some changes, but it's also year 1 as HC let's see what happens in the offseason. I'd give Manny 1 more year to right this ship otherwise time to go! Manny has a good pulse on SFL so let it play out honestly what do we have to lose after the past 15 or so years, the program has been dead for years despite delusional die hard hopes!!!

You don't even know the name of our O Line corch. Go back to tomahawk nation, Nole.

Advertisement
You don't even know the name of our O Line corch. Go back to tomahawk nation, Nole.
Haha honestly not even comical considering my college roommate was a nole fan!! Butch Barry don't know how to spell it but I'm pretty sure I'm right on the name. Been a fan since I was about 10 of the Canes found this board about 5 years ago just never posted and finally signed up about a year ago. Took a break from the canes while I was in college playing ball until the bowl game against Cal then I picked my fandom back up as i was done playing!

Haha honestly not even comical considering my college roommate was a nole fan!! Butch Barry don't know how to spell it but I'm pretty sure I'm right on the name. Been a fan since I was about 10 of the Canes found this board about 5 years ago just never posted and finally signed up about a year ago. Took a break from the canes while I was in college playing ball until the bowl game against Cal then I picked my fandom back up as i was done playing!

Just breaking your balls.

Advertisement
Would expect nothing less on this board after my readings lol! Appreciate the intro to the board, but don't ever accuse me of being a nole again that ain't right bruh, Miami vs FSU is a holiday in this house in which I'm relieved of child care duty lol!

Point well taken bruh. But I expect you to be all abord the Manny firing train next year when nothing changes.

scan (1).jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree that something is off, but not the reasons you give. It's the lack of player development. That's physically and most importantly mentally.

How can Matt Rhule of Baylor and PJ Fleck of Minnesota turn their programs into what will be 10 win seasons only after 1 year with the same roster as the previous regime? Very little to do with elite athletes or elite recruiting. Both have > 30th ranked recruiting classes. It's all about coaching and player development.
This guy gets it right here!

Advertisement
Fixed it...

So, the message for the BOT, Frenk, James and Diaz is clear: Get it done, or make way for someone who will.

Advertisement
Back