After the Storm: FIU

View as article
Advertisement
Solid write, Stef.

CMR pitched the perfect game. Honestly. That was a LOT of fun, and we were loving every minute of it from the stands. Not at all worried about the ending, the game was over at 31-0, what happened after that will be good film and good learning moments for the guys who were playing at that point. It's all good.

I just want to take this moment as an opportunity to thank CMR and the rest of his staff for reading this site and taking our comments and suggestions to heart. You may have been late to the boat, but it's clear you are now on board and things are looking up!! Keep doing what you're doing, and please do us the massive favor of kicking the ever-loving **** out of UNC in the first half this Thursday night. Once they're bleeding, you can let up and put some more younguns in there and rest up and get ready for FSU, but these clowns deserve a serious beating for the way they've disrespected us. Give it to 'em good and hard.

Fvckin A. Go Canes!!!!!

Just came in to say that all year i have been impressed with ROMEO FINLEY. He is a sound tackler.
Also that right behind Gerald Willis...Garvin has been almost unblockable as well

He squeezed every drop of ability out of Rosier while buying time for someone else to be ready.

Meh, no point arguing about it anymore...
1bzmnv.jpg

We made it to the promised land. No one can any longer dispute that Rosier doesn't give us the best chance to win. Now it's up to the coaches to make sure Perry is ready to roll.

Sunday morning honestly felt like waking up to a whole new reality. What was impossible a week ago, is now possible. The sky is the limit. There will be some bumps and we need to keep expectations in check, but man it's once again good to be a Cane. And not just because of the QB, it's across the board our coaches are suddenly making decisions that make sense.

Let's. Go. Canes!!!

Advertisement
Everyone liked Derrick Smith for that Striker spot but people forget that Romeo Finley was highly recruited out of Niceville and it was between us and Clemson for his services. Hes no scrub. He looked great out there.

I was one. I'm still a D.Smith fan. But very pleased/impressed with what Romeo is putting on film this year. He may just have an NFL future at LB. Kid can flat out play. He's definitely earning his starter-level minutes.

Just came in to say that all year i have been impressed with ROMEO FINLEY. He is a sound tackler.
Also that right behind Gerald Willis...Garvin has been almost unblockable as well
Agreed on Romeo.

His speed surprises me. I will see him and his angle and think “no way” but he makes the tackle. His closing speed is impressive for his size

Advertisement
Back