After the Storm: Boston College

Advertisement
Win out and get to 9 and 3. Win a bowl and get your 10 wins. Should stabilize recruiting and having played lots of freshmen sets us up for next year. Get Williams some playing time so he can compete for the job next spring.

Yea I still believe in Santa Claus and the Easter bunny as well :very-drunk:
Doesn't everyone?
50cc262b7f78cd7105dfce23a74d45e3.jpg

Advertisement
The only thing that gives me any hope at all is the belief that MAYBE there will be a change in the offseason. If that doesn't happen, it will be hard to be excited about this team until Richt is gone or can prove he can beat mediocre coastal teams without miracles.

Wiggins looks horrible canā€™t catch. Lingard is 4th on the depth chart so I canā€™t tell on him. I was never high on him coming out, heā€™s a great athlete with not great ball carrier vision. Hightower hasnā€™t played much either & Mallory I have no idea on he needs time.

Wiggins was cold at BC...give him a break. lololol

Richt seems to be a quality individual who has the ability to connect with players and parents and gain the respect of both. I am fine with him being our CEO now and into the future IF, AND THAT IS A BIG IF IT SEEMS, he is willing
to look himself in the friggin mirror and understand that being the OC is no longer in his job description. Recruit and run the program. He does that, makes a quality hire at OC, and we will be fine. With the arms race in college football
I am not sure that a small private school like ours can ever be dominant (see USC as well), but I do think we can compete for conference championships EVERY YEAR and therefore have a shot to get in the playoff EVERY YEAR. To do so we
just need to be better than the likes of VaTech, UNC, Duke and freakin UVa. With Miami's talent this should be a no brainer. But coaching is key. Come on Richt, be the man for others you claim to be and put your ego aside. If you do that
your alma mater is in good hands. You stay stubborn, you ***** us all including the kids you brought here. Its pretty simple. Go Canes.

Advertisement
Can we just think out the fact that that in all of our losses we scored 17 or less points? FIU is really our best win to this point
FIU is 6-2 and became bowl eligible quicker than we did. Oh and they have more conference titles than we do (looking at a potential other one this season), so youā€™re 100% right about this.

Advertisement
:cry::cry::cry::cry:... that a Hurricane player is pleading for the fans to show up Saturday evening! And a TRUE FRESHMEN at that. Go figure.

We likely have the most OCD fanbase on the entire planet. Not only do we express our frustration through emails, calls, and social media (which is completely warranted) we do dumb sh*t like not show up for the games and fly banners. Our fans want to exercise control so badly that we cut off our nose to spite our face. Then claim we want what's best for the program lmao. They don't do this at the big boy programs.

Advertisement
We likely have the most OCD fanbase on the entire planet. Not only do we express our frustration through emails, calls, and social media (which is completely warranted) we do dumb sh*t like not show up for the games and fly banners. Our fans want to exercise control so badly that we cut off our nose to spite our face. Then claim we want what's best for the program lmao. They don't do this at the big boy programs.

Well, probably only TEN/ELEVEN PERCENT of the true fandom at big boy programs ACT like most, BUT NOT ALL, Hurricane fans and what not. But I do agree with U on all your talking points above.

You know what the saddest part is? We have. But kids who go elsewhere are traitors....

Those kids want to win championships and all that. And they KNOW the Bipolar nature of most, BUT NOT ALL, Hurricane loyalists. Up one moment, down one moment. Heaping praises one moment, on the Orange and Green WAR PATH the next moment and calling for SCALPS and all that.:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Well, probably only TEN/ELEVEN PERCENT of the true fandom at big boy programs ACT like most, BUT NOT ALL, Hurricane fans and what not. But I do agree with U on all your talking points above.

I feel you, but we don't have the luxury of having 15% of the fanbase acting in a deleterious manner. We have to be working as a unit to even tread water in the current landscape of college football. And I'm not talking about blind allegiance, but we have to be smart about it.

Grades

Offense: F

The offense recorded even less total yards than they did in the UVA loss and the only consistent way UM moved the ball was with Malik Rosierā€™s legs. This was against a BC defense that was ranked 73rd in the country in total defense coming in. With the game within reach down 3 at half, UM was instead shutout after halftime and turned the ball over twice. Going 8 of 17 (47%) on third downs was a bright spot, but this unit is costing Miami games right now and canā€™t get a grade above an F.

lmfao

Advertisement
Back