Advice for Sun Life

Martycane

Sophomore
Coming down from NYC for the Nebraska game. Never been to Sun Life.
I plan to buy tickets at the box office at the game. Is there a parking lot you'd recommend?

Many thanks...

Advertisement
Coming down from NYC for the Nebraska game. Never been to Sun Life.
I plan to buy tickets at the box office at the game. Is there a parking lot you'd recommend?

Many thanks...
Plenty of parking around stadium, get there early to see the debochery of drunk girls. Enjoy the tailgate, it is better than the game.

If you email the athletic department in advance you can reserve your spot to interact with the team equipment, just send an email to the Jesse Marks with some form of "I want me a piece of that **** tunnel" in the subject and you should be good to go.

Advertisement
If you email the athletic department in advance you can reserve your spot to interact with the team equipment, just send an email to the Jesse Marks with some form of "I want me a piece of that **** tunnel" in the subject and you should be good to go.

Dude, props for putting "**** tunnel" in a post and making it funny as ****. Perfect description of that *** *** apparatus we keep seeing.

Depends...are you currently, or would you in the near future like to be, bout that bodybag lyfe?

Advertisement

Dude, props for putting "**** tunnel" in a post and making it funny as ****. Perfect description of that *** *** apparatus we keep seeing.

There's a props button my guy

Park in the blue lot if you are a mobile. Orange lot if you are bringing the kids.

Wait til after kickoff to buy tickets. Although this is our first home game against a name opponent we may get a lot at the game, but there will definitely be seats, promise.

Nothing is within reasonable walking distance so bring the booze and some food.

Get there early and meet as many people from the wez as possible.

Get there early or you'll probably have to park across the street with all the rocks and gravel.

Come to Miami but don't go to the game. Save that for next year when we have a new coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
you might want to Stub Hub tickets before making the tip...Neb fans travel well and last minute seats will be pricey

Just go to virtual seating area at the UM official site... I enjoy going to games and Sunlife is a solid stadium...never had any complaints. You will have a blast. I had season tickets to the old OB, great memories, but living in the past is for losers...

Advertisement
Back