Ads Experience

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Brave browser. There you’re fokyn welcome

This. Problem solved. Problem staying solved.
@Andrew, they’re using subversive techniques to avoid your ads-free scheme. Make their message at the top of the page bigger and make it flash please.

6D22A507-6DEC-48E1-9E46-80DD7360B240.jpeg

@Andrew, they’re using subversive techniques to avoid your ads-free scheme. Make their message at the top of the page bigger and make it flash please.

View attachment 212319
And @Andrew , just for @Suhrthing can you please add a flashing yellow hammer and sickle on a red background or a Moderna ad too? I know all their weak points. I mean let’s individualize the experience of the ads-free averting member.

So for example, if @KrazyCane has an ads blocker, he has to look at the message with a flashing Brad Kayaa image. For @Liberty City El - he has premium but **** if he didn’t- just flash Gattis’ mug and he’ll be straight.

:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Guys just wanted to say thanks for waiting until after our team was blown out at home by Duke to make visiting this site a living ****.

Advertisement
This site, with all the ads, is now like our team. A ******* **** show. I understand an ad or two, but covering the whole page is a bit ridiculous.
Thank you.

Advertisement
As a long suffering Miami fan, I'm kimda getting into this new kink called CIS Ad Scripts.

Later today, I'm going to see Mistress Helga for another humiliation session where she kicks my ball sack with her perfect goddess patent leather boot.

Advertisement
Back