Adrian Colbert to start on TNF

Brandinho

Section 139
Premium
colbert.jpg

**SIAP**

This game is now not totally unbearable to watch for me. Hoping he proves all the teams that passed on him wrong.

Advertisement
Just saw the tweet where String told him he needed to quit football and get a real job, before he left Texas.

Your headline isn't accurate unless I missed something. (Hope I did)

I made a thread about this earlier and there's two rookies they are looking at to start and the other one has the edge (according to what I read)

Even if he doesn't start he will likely play since they are missing safeties and CBs

Advertisement

I made a thread about this earlier and there's two rookies they are looking at to start and the other one has the edge (according to what I read)

Even if he doesn't start he will likely play since they are missing safeties and CBs

Reading comprehension...

Reading comprehension...
Colbert won me a friendly bet with an SF fan friend. When they drafted him he blew it off. I guaranteed him he would make the roster. I should have doubled down!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back