Admin should be starting the hiring process now!!

Them starting the process now would require

1) Them to give a **** about the football program
2) Having enough intelligence to recognize the value in getting ahead of the process
3) Them to give a **** about the football program.

My advice to everyone is don't get too carried away and assume he's already fired. We're dealing with THE most apathetic and incompetent set of decision makers in the country.

Root for FSU, then go from there. The job's not done yet given the ******** pulling the strings.[/QUOTE,

BINGO!

The most worthless BOT coupled to the most juvenile athletic dept led by the most incompetent AD in CFB >>> That is the current state of the U.

I want to care less but I can't.

Painful and depressing.

Advertisement
I'm not even sure they Fire him. That's how inconpetent the adminstration is.
They (AD BOT whomever would conduct the search) should be compiling a list of names that fit the criteria of what the are looking for and making overtures to their people to gage interest.
Zero confidence any of this is happening.
I'm sure every good AD keeps an update list just in case.

LOL...the BOT is not meeting or having water cooler conversations at this time. They will wait, like they have always done until the kitchen stove is on fire! And in their eyes, it's not this current moment.

The Bots are piece of **** that Should be the next banner

I'm not even sure they Fire him. That's how inconpetent the adminstration is.
They (AD BOT whomever would conduct the search) should be compiling a list of names that fit the criteria of what the are looking for and making overtures to their people to gage interest.
Zero confidence any of this is happening.
I'm sure every good AD keeps an update list just in case.
. I could just imagine there list and that is scary

They're too busy collecting the screen names of every poster who has contributed to the banners. The Assistant Director of Faqqotry handles that special assignment. High priority for these dumb *****. They wanna act like children instead of doing their fuqqin job and fixing the football program.

Advertisement
LOL...the BOT is not meeting or having water cooler conversations at this time. They will wait, like they have always done until the kitchen stove is on fire! And in their eyes, it's not this current moment.

The Bots are piece of **** that Should be the next banner

In my opinion if you attack the administration that could get something done quicker.

Let them know they are the ones that put us into this crap and they need to get us out.

If there is a mid-season firing then the chances of getting a coach that is currently unemployed would be increased.

What do you think they should do? Negotiate with people already under contract (like Strong?). Is that even permitted under NCAA rules?

Unless you're part of the Butch crowd, then . . . .

Advertisement
If they hire Strong we are finished.

Radio 2.0

What do you think they should do? Negotiate with people already under contract (like Strong?). Is that even permitted under NCAA rules?

Unless you're part of the Butch crowd, then . . . .

Advertisement
They're too busy collecting the screen names of every poster who has contributed to the banners. The Assistant Director of Faqqotry handles that special assignment. High priority for these dumb ****s. They wanna act like children instead of doing their fuqqin job and fixing the football program.

this cannot be real

Don't look like fools getting 10th guy on the list waiting til the end.
Have someone ready. not so fast grasshopper!

While the hiring process should have in some prep work right about now, without securing a REAL knowledgeable and inexperienced AD, UM Admin & BoT won't know how to hire the next coach or what to hire.

When they had secured the services of one Chuck Headhunter Nievas to find them the next coach [clearly this is an admission that UM Admin & BoT really don't know WTF they are looking for], Butch Davis was his client that UM did not want. Yet, they disregard Butch and Nievas recommendation, so Chuck Nievas offered up Butch to UNC (which btw may happen again but to U-MD). So UM hired their own Leonard Shannon! But why? Because it was right in line with their "before-your-time, innovative, and radical thinking" of one Donna Shalala and her UM cronies in being the first institution to hire the first female coach to Coach Men's Track, the first alternative lifestyle lady Basketball coach, and of course the first black coach of a major conference team and of a prime time traditional powerhouse Football team in the South.

Had they been more about Football and less about making radical social change & History, they would have found out that Shannon wasn't ready to jump from Coordinator to running a major Football operation, when pondering that Shannon had never run anything, and particularly nothing in the hiring and retention of coaches. Dude had not much but an inspirational story of strapping it up and moving up from the dregs of society. But, surely Shannon sold some that he'd re-build UM into Champions and meant well, even as it all was way above his head.

Indeed, when you leave it to the UM peoples in charge to hire, that's the type of fvcked hiree you get. Look at the many they passed on when the fvcked and incompetent Al Golden:

UM own's ex-SEC and once undefeated-Auburn Coach Tommy Tuberville, Texas bruh Coach Kevin Sumlin who was had already been HC and proven winner (unlike Shannon), Coach Dan Mullen, Champion coach and Head Coach Marc Trestman, and even that Randy Edsall. It's interesting that Edsall promptly whipped Golden in coaching for their mutual first game showing UM he was clearly the better coach even as he couldn't beat another single Div 1 school, and Tuberville did the same this year, again, showing what happens when you leaves the hiring of coaches in the hands of UM Admin & BoT. But, UM Admin and its BoT went with the young **** and articulate "North Easterner" Al Golden and his 300-page Binder of pillars & virtues. please get the AD first.

I have friends in Arkansas, and they think that if Bielema is cut, Arkansas will go after Butch Davis - as Butch, like Jimmy Johnson, is a former Razorback.

I didn't think of that.

It's enough to **** a good man off.

Advertisement
Firing Day is 55 away.

Does the BOT love Butch Davis?
You bet.
Every BOT meeting begins with these words:

The banners that we remember
From our childhood still are true
That there's none so blind
As those who will not see

Butch, we know you're out there somewhere
Somewhere, somewhere
Butch, we know you're out there somewhere
Somewhere you can hear our voice
Butch, we know we'll find you somehow
Somehow, somehow
Butch,we know we'll find you somehow
And somehow we'll return again to you

Yes we know it's going to happen
We can feel you getting near
And soon we'll be returning
To the fountain of our youth
And if you wake up wondering
In the darkness we'll be there
Our arms will close around you
And protect you with the truth
As soon as Fraulden's buyout drops a little more

[video=youtube;rJ6h84ZsuW4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ6h84ZsuW4[/video]

Don't look like fools getting 10th guy on the list waiting til the end.
Have someone ready. not so fast grasshopper!

While the hiring process should have in some prep work right about now, without securing a REAL knowledgeable and inexperienced AD, UM Admin & BoT won't know how to hire the next coach or what to hire.

When they had secured the services of one Chuck Headhunter Nievas to find them the next coach [clearly this is an admission that UM Admin & BoT really don't know WTF they are looking for], Butch Davis was his client that UM did not want. Yet, they disregard Butch and Nievas recommendation, so Chuck Nievas offered up Butch to UNC (which btw may happen again but to U-MD). So UM hired their own Leonard Shannon! But why? Because it was right in line with their "before-your-time, innovative, and radical thinking" of one Donna Shalala and her UM cronies in being the first institution to hire the first female coach to Coach Men's Track, the first alternative lifestyle lady Basketball coach, and of course the first black coach of a major conference team and of a prime time traditional powerhouse Football team in the South.

Had they been more about Football and less about making radical social change & History, they would have found out that Shannon wasn't ready to jump from Coordinator to running a major Football operation, when pondering that Shannon had never run anything, and particularly nothing in the hiring and retention of coaches. Dude had not much but an inspirational story of strapping it up and moving up from the dregs of society. But, surely Shannon sold some that he'd re-build UM into Champions and meant well, even as it all was way above his head.

Indeed, when you leave it to the UM peoples in charge to hire, that's the type of fvcked hiree you get. Look at the many they passed on when the fvcked and incompetent Al Golden:

UM own's ex-SEC and once undefeated-Auburn Coach Tommy Tuberville, Texas bruh Coach Kevin Sumlin who was had already been HC and proven winner (unlike Shannon), Coach Dan Mullen, Champion coach and Head Coach Marc Trestman, and even that Randy Edsall. It's interesting that Edsall promptly whipped Golden in coaching for their mutual first game showing UM he was clearly the better coach even as he couldn't beat another single Div 1 school, and Tuberville did the same this year, again, showing what happens when you leaves the hiring of coaches in the hands of UM Admin & BoT. But, UM Admin and its BoT went with the young **** and articulate "North Easterner" Al Golden and his 300-page Binder of pillars & virtues. please get the AD first

Until UM hires a Director of Athletics (AD) I won't hold my breath the BoTs, UM bumbling ADs, will know what to consider or what to look for !

Advertisement
Back