Adidas

Advertisement
Advertisement
When that contract is up, adidas will be .....

Attachments

• F6A7E18E-DF73-4349-BBF0-8473CFD60246.gif
    F6A7E18E-DF73-4349-BBF0-8473CFD60246.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
They should sue the university for fraud in impersonating a football team that cares about winning.

That statute of limitations has run. UM hasn't pretended to care about winning football games since the last time they made a UM DC with zero HC experience the HC.

That statute of limitations has run. UM hasn't pretended to care about winning football games since the last time they made a UM DC with zero HC experience the HC.
Your Honor the plaintiff’s will be withdrawing all claims against the University for stupidity on our side believing that they would not be dumb enough to make the same mistake twice.

Advertisement
Have u guys noticed our practice jerseys lately?

U thought I was just joking when I said once we don’t make good on their investment, Adidas will just ride out the contract. They did the same w Michigan. Our practice jerseys were fresh every practice, now u can tell they have been recycled. These companies are not in the biz to lose money. I have way too many friends that work in this industry and my ears stay close.

Adidas signed us out of good faith and took a chance. Nike was not willing to take that chance AFTER we kept Golden. It was clear to them we weren’t the same program.

Adidas has turned its full attention to U Dub and AZ St now. UL & KU are deep in bed w them. Either our baseball or basketball programs better pick up the slack or you will be seeing us in more dingy joints.

Louisville is getting paid a lot more than UM is from adidas. I think that adidas would rather dump UL than us if they could.

Advertisement
840A7F2C-2614-4A4B-8378-B22184F18FA4.jpeg

take a look at this guy. Dude doesn’t even look like a guy that u would commit a crime with. If it even seems like y’all are about to get caught he’s straight snitching and telling on everybody. Adidas ain’t f*cking with him.

Our next AD should be Tom Jurich. He’s shady as **** and will do whatever it takes to win. He had Louisville a top 25 program in football, basketball, women’s basketball, baseball and softball. Plus he made moves to get Louisville in to the ACC.

Advertisement
Back