ADIDAS overtakes Jordan as #2 in the USA...........

Advertisement
British Knights for the win

glen rice for the win

gr002.jpg

Advertisement
Good for Adidas. While I have Js on.

Yes I'm stuck in the past.

I still rock with the Canes too because of the past. Sticking with them and Nike/Jordan. Adidas is Florida State to me.....

Funny you say that but Nike gives money to Florida State, while Adidas gives money to Miami..... so you are giving money to FSU

Yawn.

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Glad we're on the same page lol.

Are you sure you were wearing J's and not Flights...LOL

Huh? There are True Flight Js, that look like 7s, but they're still Js, so I don't understand the nature of the question. At the time I had on OVO 10s. Today 12 Masters, yesterday Flyknit 1 Banned.

Last edited:
Good for Adidas. While I have Js on.

Yes I'm stuck in the past.

I still rock with the Canes too because of the past. Sticking with them and Nike/Jordan. Adidas is Florida State to me.....

Funny you say that but Nike gives money to Florida State, while Adidas gives money to Miami..... so you are giving money to FSU

Yawn.

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Glad we're on the same page lol.

Are you sure you were wearing J's and not Flights...LOL

Huh? There are True Flight Js, that look like 7s, but they're still Js, so I don't understand the nature of the question. At the time I had on OVO 10s. Today 12 Masters, yesterday Flyknit 1 Banned.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Advertisement
Back