Adidas concept uniforms based off 99-03 set

I've been tossing this idea around for a few years...

A Skid Mark, right down the back of the white pants. Just in case.

Gates incorporated that already
adam-lane.jpg

Advertisement
Am I the only one bothered by the "Miami" on the front, people know who we are we don't need no stinkin' name on the front!

We actually agree on something.

No doubt. Take "Miami" off the front, quit recruiting crackers.jpg and the next time UM is getting blown out there is a chance that at first glance, someone flipping through the channels might think that FSU is kicking the **** out of FAMU.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The klam won't die. Hate the new helmets. Nike knock offs.

What is the "design" that you men like so much? Looks like the standard orange shirt with white pants and a few stripes.

I do love threads about our outfits though. Gets me in shopping full blown mode. I'm gonna hit the mall and find some tight pants to try on. Toodles!

Advertisement
Is the name of the school on the front guaranteed or is that also the result of a generation of people now on the Internet that fancy themselves graphic designers because their favorite aspect of video games is the "create" function?

Someone I know has seen them and yes that is on there.

Is the name of the school on the front guaranteed or is that also the result of a generation of people now on the Internet that fancy themselves graphic designers because their favorite aspect of video games is the "create" function?

Someone I know has seen them and yes that is on there.

Meh. Seems like a cheap way to try to be "unique". Watch the hoops and baseball jerseys strangely say Miami on the back.

Advertisement
These are pretty legit. I'd rather have the black unis be paired with Orange rather than Green though. Also, we all know we are going to get orange and green helmets again, lets just hope this time they at least aren't shiny, AND we don't wear them more than 1 game each. Obviously I would rather not have them, but we all know we will.

Overally though, I'd be happy with this as our uniform set.

Look, Adidas just got surpassed by Skechers as the no. 2 selling shoe brand. They are desperate for some good fortune to run their way. They are all in on Miami now that it's been rumored that as soon as the Michigan's deal run out w/ Adidas, this July, that they are heavily leaning towards going back to Nike or possibly UA. They have no choice but to make great gear for us and hope that we win to put them back on the map. A & M and Kansas do not hold the same weight as Miami's brand in football.

This, however, is not their concept...not at all, but I'm worried that Adidas may go a little too EURO with us. The uniforms do not need our school's name on the front of it. Keep it classy and keep it 100 by letting everyone know who we are by that U on the helmet. That's it.

Advertisement
Back