Adidas Baseball Uniforms displayed in Orlando

MexiCane11

Recruit
My daughter is in Orlando(Wide World of Sports complex) all week playing in a softball tourney and they have the Canes baseball uniform on display...Hope I can add the photo.

If they are in fact the new uni's, I like them...nothing over the top like some other Adidas uni's I've seen from other schools. Change the cap from a U to the traditional M...like the good ole Ron Frazier days. Real nice clean cut. image.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like a tuxedo t-shirt with pink trim. Definitely agree with the poster above about going back to the script "M" full time too.

Advertisement
My daughter is in Orlando(Wide World of Sports complex) all week playing in a softball tourney and they have the Canes baseball uniform on display...Hope I can add the photo.

If they are in fact the new uni's, I like them...nothing over the top like some other Adidas uni's I've seen from other schools. Real nice clean cut. View attachment 30853

Dude has some serious forearms.
I wonder if he does hammer curls.

It looks incomplete, which is good in a way because what they do have so far looks like garbage.

My take is that they should either Make CANES, and/ or the number solid. Other than that, it's a solid look.

Advertisement
Can't complain about this. Solid look for sure.

I agree with the above though, the old english style M is still my favorite

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back