Additional Urban Meyer video

so Urb skipped out on the team return flight to get up on a steakhouse side piece underneath a mural that has him and his wife in it? I swear, between Hernandez at UF, Tebow on the Jags and this girl, Urb makes some poor choices when it comes to tight ends

Advertisement
So the judgement of hiring the racist strength coach wasn’t a red flag but a ******** dry finger **** & everyone up in arms.

Pusay & a$$ are undefeated!

booty sexy ass GIF

My only question with the risk of Mario can he outrecruit Saban and the others. It's one thing to do it at OU but the south east a different animal.

If he can't consistently he will be fired in three years as well.
Saban is usually going to finish top 3.

If Mario can finish between 5-10 consistently, that would be monumental.

Advertisement
He's a piece of ****. **** him.
Hear me out. He’s a scumbag, no doubt. But he’s a scumbag who wins. It’s not like he’s breaking any laws or treating the kids bad (that I recall atm). A bad reputation means nothing to me when it comes to the Coach. His job is to win games before anything else. Bottom line.

Big problem with his "apology" is he said it was just some random chick that was in the bar with a group .. and they wanted to get him on the dance floor. Turns out the young lady, Cayman Nebraska, works with a media / marketing group and she did a photo shoot at Urban's bar back in June .. that's when they met. So .. he has know her for at least 3-4 months .. and ends up in the bar with her "massaging" that area between her butt cheeks. So .. he lied to his players and the team management in his "apology". Only thing he is sorry about is having gotten caught. He is now going to be held in VERY low regard by every team that previously would have considered him.
Cayman Nebraska???!!!!!

This story just keeps getting better.

1633489745126.png

Hear me out. He’s a scumbag, no doubt. But he’s a scumbag who wins. It’s not like he’s breaking any laws or treating the kids bad (that I recall atm). A bad reputation means nothing to me when it comes to the Coach. His job is to win games before anything else. Bottom line.
30+ players on his FL team committed felonies. Hernandez was murdering people. He's 0-4 in Jacksonville. He enabled domestic abusers on his coaching staff. He hasn't won a game in 3 year on any level. He's a trash human, if you want those traits to bleed over onto our young men that's on you.

Advertisement
30+ players on his FL team committed felonies. Hernandez was murdering people. He's 0-4 in Jacksonville. He enabled domestic abusers on his coaching staff. He hasn't won a game in 3 year on any level. He's a trash human, if you want those traits to bleed over onto our young men that's on you.
Man you bringing up too many facts for us to have a good discussion lol

Advertisement
Back