Added benefit: King will swing some croots to Miami on NSD

Liquidstoke

Banned
Banned
Borderline recruiting post but works here too:

In all the excitement of the Lashlee, King and Roche news... we can also start getting excited about the prospect of swinging some additional offensive recruits back in our direction.

All those WR, TE, RB or OL recruits seeing Lashlee, King and TVD in Miami can very possibly get us some
recruiting juice back on tap.

TNM — onwards and upwards

Advertisement
Borderline recruiting post but works here too:

In all the excitement of the Lashlee, King and Roche news... we can also start getting excited about the prospect of swinging some additional offensive recruits back in our direction.

All those WR, TE, RB or OL recruits seeing Lashlee, King and TVD in Miami can very possibly get us some
recruiting juice back on tap.

TNM — onwards and upwards

If we win they will come, but yes having a fun high paced offense will help

Don’t have much space left so it’s not going to really be that big in this class. It’s paid dividends with getting Roche though. However i think king will have his biggest impact recruiting wise in the 2021 class. With a successful year and having a truly dynamic game changing talent everyone knows about at qb recruits will get reinvigorated about Miami again. That is vital since 2021 is pretty loaded in south Florida. The move to the spread, hiring Rhett lashlee and acquiring king are BIG moves and can’t be understated

Don’t have much space left so it’s not going to really be that big in this class. It’s paid dividends with getting Roche though. However i think king will have his biggest impact recruiting wise in the 2021 class. With a successful year and having a truly dynamic game changing talent everyone knows about at qb recruits will get reinvigorated about Miami again. That is vital since 2021 is pretty loaded in south Florida. The move to the spread, hiring Rhett lashlee and acquiring king are BIG moves and can’t be understated
We desperately need Lashlee to stay. Give him the guap if he wants it. I know we said the same about Enos but I have a different feeling about Lashlee.

Advertisement
One year. But if things go well, that may be all we need to get this thing rolling.
Ok so why would recruits commit just because he's here? Our 2020 class is almost full and the 2021 class will never play with him

Advertisement
Step 1. Defeat all of the FCS teams on the schedule. Step 2 defeat the 2 and 5 win Coastal teams on the schedule. Step 3...8 win season?

Advertisement
Yeah no doubt the combo of Lashlee and King will have a lot of players checking in on us that had written us off

I'm more excited about seeing the EE's in the new offense. Knighton, Chaney, Restrepo and Redding should all get action. Any extra new weapons will be icing.

Need to issue some scholastic scholarships.

Fifteen, twenty - you know - whatever we feel we need.

Advertisement
We desperately need Lashlee to stay. Give him the guap if he wants it. I know we said the same about Enos but I have a different feeling about Lashlee.

Let's be honest, people jumped the gun on Enos because of his Alabama pedigree and quarterback coach work with Hurts and Tagovailoa.

As a play caller there was nothing dynamic about his time at Arkansas—yet people pored through footage and tried to convince themselves he had "it".

He didn't.

One look at Lashlee's body of work and overall attitude and approach—this guy is night and different from Enos as a coordinator.

This.

King's impact should be to the 2021 class. If Miami wins 10+ games and gets back to Charlotte, you can sell kids for 2021 on progress. Manny's 1 year pass is expiring quickly. It's put up or shut up time. King helps immensely with the putting up part.

Ok so why would recruits commit just because he's here? Our 2020 class is almost full and the 2021 class will never play with him

if they can see what the offense can do and what they can do to help that offense maintain a high level, that might be what is needed to get it rolling again.

Advertisement
Back