2024 Adarius Hayes LB Largo OV this weekend

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Idc what he does on the field here but Plazz is my dude man😂😂😂😂😂 (BIG PAUSE)

Advertisement
I know it's probably been said a million times before but got****, this mf Mario can recruit! He needs to be elite at it to mask his game day management deficiencies, but I'll never fault his effort. This guy works and works and works. If Miami doesn't succeed under him, it won't be for lack of effort. And if they don't succeed under him, whoever the next coach is will have a stocked cupboard (a la Dan Lanning). But I do hope it is Mario who turns this thing all the way around.
He will win a national championship here trust me I know wtf I am talking about

Advertisement
Advertisement
This linebacker room about to be stupid loaded next year. No Flagg lol, but we have
Kiko
Wesley
Chase
Popo
Bryant
Bobby
Pulliam
Pruitt
Hayes
Fast athletic big most with long arms pause…..no more slow bs guys that can’t move and defensive ends who can set the edge. No one in the acc will be able to run on us in 2025. No one in the country probably by that time. Our DEs will pinch and pursue the sideline while the linebacker is already there forcing him back to the inside. Pause pause pause

Can’t ******* wait

Advertisement
Next year I guarantee we will be aiming for the best DB class in the country. That is the final piece of the puzzle. Hold on to nickel and continue to get certain body types. We’re winning a natty in a few seasons.
Even if you don’t win we will be on the stage as a national power again. Pumping first rounders in the league yearly

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back