2024 Adarius Hayes LB Largo OV this weekend

200.gif
Thought I was gonna get away with that one…

Advertisement
Nothing new on Hayes. He stayed til the end of the game and I'm pretty sure he was on-campus on Sunday.

Advertisement
Can’t find a thread on him but I guess he was coming to visit us again this weekend, gates site saying he won’t be visiting anymore and told them he’s recruitments shut down

Feel like he’s done this 2-3 times already

Lake said something about he has a playoff game tonight and it'll be too quick of a turnaround to make the Louisville game tomorrow morning.

Advertisement
Doesnt matter win on the field and the gators lose on the field things will change. If we both continue to lose it doesnt matter if he were to come tomorrow or not

Advertisement
I prefer playing as early as possible anyways
The Canes fan in me in prefers this as well. Need to see us win this one and can't bare to be sitting around all day waiting. It's like when your mom tells you "we need to talk when I get home".

The guy who's taking boards classes Saturdays 8-4pm wishes it wasn't at this time. Oh well, pharmacology will have to take a seat.

Advertisement
Gata site saying he’s saying no more visits

Doesn’t sound like the playoff game is the issue
This class just continues to be a nothingburger.

As it stands we are staring down the barrel of 6-6 and missed on the top guy on our board at:

QB - Noland
WR - Smith
TE - Everyone
OL - Baker / Ahfua
DE - Stewart
DT - Stone / Breland
LB - Hayes
CB - Robinson (although he seems like he'll string us along for a while)

Wouldn’t say everyone at TE as Lofton is fine in his own right, but whiffed on first two in Odom and Mitchell.

Whiff is also a relative term as the teams we lost those prospects to are just better football programs right now, but then again those calibers of players are what Mario was brought in to grab.

This class just continues to be a nothingburger.

As it stands we are staring down the barrel of 6-6 and missed on the top guy on our board at:

QB - Noland
WR - Smith
TE - Everyone
OL - Baker / Ahfua
DE - Stewart
DT - Stone / Breland
LB - Hayes
CB - Robinson (although he seems like he'll string us along for a while)
Mario is an ace recruiter.

Advertisement
Back