2024 Adarius Hayes LB Largo OV this weekend

Advertisement
IMG_7825.gif
IMG_7826.gif

Advertisement
They *****ing but throwing up the U doesn’t mean anything. Wes threw down the U it’s how we recruit him and that’s all that needs to get done. I feel like we can flip this kid. If it’s about relationships and NiL I trust Mario’s charisma to get it done.
You watched the game ?

You watched the game ?
That don’t matter to me I’m mad but I know recruiting is a separate entity. I have seen kids come here we should not have got. I seen kids go to places that were elite and it made zero sense. And I also learned when a kid does an interview take that **** with a grain of salt.

So I’m not going to let my emotions blind me about recruiting facts.

I’ll be mad in the football forum section instead of here lol

Advertisement
God I hope Mario lands two more top classes then steps aside for a real coach
and then the "real coach" takes advantage and wins (which MC will do) and then the talent leaves cause hes getting outrecruited and he starts losing and we bytch again. Screaming for the old HC to be back and people will still hate him like they did Butch..............only cane fans I havent seen that for any other team I root for in other sports only cane fans

Advertisement
Who wins with Mario’s players and flops after they leave ehh!! Is that what you want. At some point talent will overtake coaching. Just keep stacking talent

I agree that talent over comes coaching…except for yesterday when Miami with a top 12 talent roster lost because of coaching. If Mario can’t win with a top 12 against GT, what makes you think that we win with a top 10 or top 8?

I’m fine giving him and the staff more time to install, get reps, and improve the overall team. I just don’t think we can plan on always out talent every team we play and need to get the game management improved or Mario will be a 10-2 coach at Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back