Coaching Adam Schefter: Joe Brady likely to stay in the NFL

Advertisement
There’s Head coaches who’s never been coordinators before loll. Hc’s that’s never called a play.

People are poo poo’ing Ken because he’s a former cane. The only reason he’d even look at Miami is because of his love for the program. This job is beneath him by his resume. Only fans here would crap on an nfl lifer who’s had a huge impact on qb’s and their best seasons.

If somebody doesn’t think he’s he an unreal hire they’re just uneducated about him as a teacher. He’s one of the smarter qb guys around football.

We’d be lucky to have him, I’m just not sure if he’d want to come down to this level.
I think a big part of it is the perception that after all the mediocrity as experiments with unproven coaches, we NEED to hit a home run with every single staff member.

Now how do you know for sure there was negotiations. Do you have some proof of that ?
Angry Benedict Cumberbatch GIF

Advertisement
what happened to cribby saying brady signed?

i'm not getting on cribby, i'm just curious because 99% of his stuff is legit

Advertisement
The very fact is Brady could have spoken to a bunch of teams or never spoke to any teamsView attachment 167624

There are certain posters that are vetted with credible information and it’s not guessing on their part. When they post it’s not speculation on their part. Cribby is one of those posters… he has brought forth a ton of information to this board that gets poached by others… he has told us things that would happen before beat writers even can verify and report it.

He told us about Brady 2 days ago…

Advertisement

I never said he signed , I said he was in play and a candidate , nothing more. Maybe you have me confused with caneville , he was saying this.

I've only said a few people are in, I've been very careful on saying who's hired. Mirabal, T Rob , McClendon and Feld are the only guys I've said are hired.

I can bump a handful of posts saying it’s big done and he’s asking for a lot in his negotiations. Then I posted negotiations were breaking down I believe Friday.

Last edited:
If it is Dorsey, we're probably going to have to wait till the Bills are out of the playoffs.
Dorsey "reportedly" turned down two NFL OC offers last year .. why would he take a college OC job? Seems like he really likes where he is at, learning in Buffalo and contributing, and is in line to be the next OC there. Seems like he is pretty picky about his career moves and has shown no interest in college jobs.

Dorsey "reportedly" turned down two NFL OC offers last year .. why would he take a college OC job? Seems like he really likes where he is at, learning in Buffalo and contributing, and is in line to be the next OC there. Seems like he is pretty picky about his career moves and has shown no interest in college jobs.
It doesn’t mean it was the right opportunity. If the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Texans offered you’d probably turn it down too.

Advertisement
I feel like OC has to be nailed down before early signing day, right? Especially for a WR to choose us?

Advertisement
Back