ADAM ELGAMMAL

Advertisement
Adam ElGammal
is a good prospect with his skill set and athleticism and the S&C can add bulk but the coaching of him is the REAL concern with a guy that has not been very effective at all coaching O-linemen at the U given 4 star recruits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Probably 6'4" 245.

If it means anything, I sat row 4 from the floor at a tournament he was at last year. He’s 6-6 or so and probably 275+.

I was telling my buddy that kid should play LT because he plays basketball like a football player.

Big, aggressive kid. Not a special athlete but that tournament had NBA kids who will make most look like ordinary athletes.

Coach richt and coach searels doing work, another good move, getting more and more athletic on the o-line and d-lines one class at a time. We bringing in guys that want to prove they belong, going to be some go ok d battles in the near future at greentree.

Do we even have one lineman who has gotten better since Searels has been here? I can’t think of a single one

Watch Scaife regress next year like Donaldson this year

And we taking project after project

Yes!! Another border line D 1 player that will get developed by Searles! Smdh

Only our **** star obsessed ,fans would describe this kid as borderline D1. Was committed to Cincy, had several P5 offers and was getting a lot of Big 10/ACC interest.

He'll probably be better than that fat slob Tarquin, but who cares, right? All that mattrers is his ranking.

Zion Nelson is borderline D1, this kid is a good pickup

Advertisement
Back