ADAM ELGAMMAL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Actually like the pick up. It'll take some time to develop and build him up, but the next staff should have something to work with.

Advertisement
Love the pick up and wasnt expecting more lol. Yall really out here expecting Tyrique, Haselwood, or Bogle? Common guys why keep hurting ourselves. Anyways, this pickup will boost us to about 5th in the ACC from 7th. Still a long way to crawl but it’s somethinf.

Advertisement
I’m glad we got this kid but I really really hope this wasn’t CMRs big surprise. Is he committed to any all star games?

It is. Richts words are the kid was going to announce at an All-Star game or something!!!!! He mislead everyone again. This wasn’t about any of the big 3 still out there.

It is. Richts words are the kid was going to announce at an All-Star game or something!!!!! He mislead everyone again. This wasn’t about any of the big 3 still out there.
I doubt this guy had nothing to do with all star weekend lol

Advertisement
This is really shaping up to be an Al Golden class. #1 ranked to start, crap season, best assistant leaves, tons of de-commits, and loading up on guys from NJ and NY. The icing on the cake will be TS pulling a Tracy Howard to keep things just good enough for a stay from execution.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back