AD secured

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is Jurich, and sorry if this has already been touched on..

You don’t get an alpha AD like Jurich out of retirement and get him to agree to come attempt to save us if you are going to force him and tell him who has HAS to go after etc. An AD like that, you gtfo the way and let him do his job/due diligence........right?
We can only hope...

Advertisement
I've checked ya post history.

You really don't know what you're talking about more times than not. I'd sit this one down if I were you big homie.
Lol...really bro...No one on here no's anything about what's going on inside the program...including U and me...WE R all guessing...I'll sit this one out if U STOP posting period...LMBO

Advertisement

You don’t get an alpha AD like Jurich out of retirement and get him to agree to come attempt to save us if you are going to force him and tell him who has HAS to go after etc. An AD like that, you gtfo the way and let him do his job/due diligence........right?
That is my simple mind telling me he is not the guy. Too many cooks in the kitchen for them to hire that guy. If it is him it will either be a home run or he’ll step down in a year citing irreconcilable difference with the University. Which is code for these zipperheads have no clue what they are doing and cannot be saved.

I agree and maybe this is why Manny is not fired yet.
Waiting on him to come in, quickly evaluate the the situation then fire Manny and start a new coach search.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man are yall gonna **** your pants with this AD 👀👀🤫🤫
jizz in my pants GIF

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back